Thread: Unable to launch Total War: Shogun 2

Unable to launch Total War: Shogun 2

Guys I have brought this Total War: Shogun 2 game yesterday from a store in my locality which was the only one to have provided me as there are no one else that can give me the game CD that is just released in the market, since we maintain a very good relationship so I forcefully ordered him to get this game CD for me from wherever possible, but when I went home in order to get the game installed on my system, I find that the game was unable to launch, the installation was complete but then also I was not getting the game to launch so can someone help me provide solutions for this, I am running Windows 7 on my system.

Re: Unable to launch Total War: Shogun 2

Hey have you got the necessary specification that is required by the game in order to get it run smoothly on any of the system that you are making use of. You have got the Windows 7 operating system so gradually no problem in that, but you should even have a compatible video card as well enough memory through which you will be able to get the game to launch, if you don’t have any of them, then chances are there that you will not get the game to run on your system.

Dude I have got all the desired configuration that is necessary for making this game run on my system, I am complete game addict and that is why I have developed my system in such a way such that no game in this world will not function, I have got the Nvidia Geforce 480x graphics card along with 5 GB of RAM and I have almost 10 GB free space on my system, but then also I am finding it really difficult to launch this game so can someone help me to know what is the problem.

First of all I would want to know that which is the bit version of the operating system are you currently making use of, I have come to know that the Total War: Shogun 2 won’t run on the 64bit version of any operating system, so if you are really making use of the 64 bit version of the Windows then you will not be able to get the game to run smoothly on the system of yours.

Make sure that the game CD that you have brought from the store is absolutely perfect and that it is working perfect. To test this you should try running the same game CD on a different system and then see if you are able to get the game to run from over there. If you don’t then it is sure that the problem is in the game CD which you will have to get replaced from the store where you have brought.

Guys I have come to know from many of my friends as well that there is some kind of a problem with the game CD of the Total War: Shogun 2 that has got released. There are many game CD that is defected and that is why many of the users are facing it difficult to launch the game even after successfully installing the game on their system. So I think that you will have specially look for the game CD that is tested by the retailer.