Thread: Has anyone noticed black face bug on Dragon Age 2

Has anyone noticed black face bug on Dragon Age 2

Hello friends I have been playing this Dragon Age 2 game that I had purchased just days ago, and at the beginning of the game I didn’t found anything as awkward as such but after I had crossed so many levels I have come across to see that almost each and everyone in their portraits were having black skin, this is really annoying me as I don’t like any of the characters since they are hardly recognized, is this the same effect faced by each and everyone playing this game or am I the only one facing this issue.

Re: Has anyone noticed black face bug on Dragon Age 2

Well friend I would want to know that is this the first time that you are facing this kind of issue or have you faced the same with other game as well. The reason why I am asking you is because it can be possible that there could be some kind of a problem in the monitor as it is not able to provide the best graphics for the game and that is the reason why you are getting black faces for the characters inside the game.

Dude I would want to know from you that what is the system specifications that you are having on your system, that is what video card are you making use of and apart from this at which resolution and texture settings are you playing at. Also make sure that you even run the game by keeping the vert sync off and then see if you are able to get the best and the rich features for all the characters that are there inside the game.

Hey guys thanks for all the replies that you have provided and I would want to add up to the information that I have provided saying that I have got the Intel Core2 CPU 630 @ 1.86GHz with 2 gigs of RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS and I am also running Windows Vista, as far as the resolution and the textures is concerned I am playing the game in medium mode and I have even tried out running the game by keeping the vsync option off but then also I am getting low quality graphics, so can some help me out with this.

Hey what I would suggest that you should once try and update the graphics driver that is there as I think that it is always better to keep all the drivers updated as possible since there is a possibility that game might require the latest and the updated version of the software as possible as it is new in the market and so it is always recommended to get the best software installed on your system, make this updation first and then see if you are able to get the faces proper in the game.

I would want to recommend you that instead of making use of the NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS why don’t you go for something else probably a Radeon series graphics card as I think that this graphics card really provides the user to have the best quality in terms of graphics be it a game or movie or anything else. What I think that getting any kind of a Redeon card will surely enhance the quality of the picture that you are currently getting, you will come to know once you make use of it, so hope that you make the changes in the system.

Have you tried out reinstalling the game or probably redownloading it if you have got the game from the steam, if your system doesn’t have any kind of a problem at all then what I think that the game itself will be having some kind of a glitch that is not allowing you to get the best graphics for each and every character inside the game, so I think that you should give a try and see if you are able to get good quality graphics hence forth.