Thread: Total War: Shogun 2: How to covert videos from FRAPS

Total War: Shogun 2: How to covert videos from FRAPS

Hello friends I am playing this Total War: Shogun 2demo version of the game that I have got from a friend of mine so as get a feel and touch of the game when the original version of the game will be released. Now what would I want to know is that if suppose that I get a paid version of the Fraps and record the game videos using the same then I would want to know that how will I be able to compress the videos that I have specially taken from the Fraps. I would want to compress it since the video size is too long to settle them all on my hard disk please do reply.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2: How to covert videos from FRAPS

After you have captured the videos using the FRAPS you can easily compress the same by making use of the video converting software. You can make use of the hd video converter which is a powerful converter that lets you convert HD video including m2t, mts, m2ts AVCHD video to popular video formats that can anger substance pc compatible with microsoft movie maker and all the windows operating system. This Media Player Converter converts your HD video files to AVI, mpeg, wmv, divx, xvid, mp4, ipod / iphone, psp, zune, 3gp and mp3 formats. So I will mostly root for this since it can be easily downloaded for free.

If you want to convert the same videos using the FRAPS in order to reduce its size then I can say that you must convert them to divx or xvid format videos as both the format files are absolutely small and they can be converted from a large files into a small files with no loss of any frames as such. Also one of the very interesting features about this format files is that the videos will be converted with absolute no loss in quality, that is you will get the same feature as the original.

Hey why are making use of the FRAPS as there is always some of the problem using it whne we try to convert the videos, what I will suggest is that you should make use of the VirtualDub software which is a service for capturing and video processing. This software has the potential of group processing, enable it to hold huge numbers of files and can also be comprehensive with additional filters. VirtualDub is primarily processedtoward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 format and also handle sets of BMP images. Using this you can also easily convert the same videos directly without making use of any other software.

If you really want to convert the videos as low size as possible then what I can say that you must convert the videos that you have got from the FRPAS into the 3GP format as this format really converts the size of the video to less than half. For converting the videos in the 3Gp format you can use any converter of your choice, probably the Windows Movie Maker even have the capability to convert the vides into the 3Gp format, so I will surely go for this if I was on your side.

Hey make use of the Total Video Converter as this one can help to convert your video files quickly to a variety of formats like 3GP,AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MP4, etc. The application is capable to encode your files to compose them compatible with many players: iPhone, PDA, PSP, iPod, Zune, etc.. Advanced users can set various conversion settings: video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, it can also extract audio from video (to MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3 and MP2) and batch process files.

Hey the latest video converter called the IMTOO as got the capability of all the latest version of the video formats and which the user mostly like to convert that has been recorded through the FRPAS or any other application. Using this you can quickly convert any files to AVI, MPEG, WMV or DIVX, MOV format. They can also be converted to audio files of MP3 or WAV. The application supports batch translation, and parameters such as bitrate or quality can be resolved. The conversion is done quickly without loss of quality audio or video files. IMTOO Video Converter is an easy toward utilize program so as to allows you to edit and convert video, audio, and animated images.