Thread: A Few Questions on Homefront

A Few Questions on Homefront

I have a few questions about this game that I really hope some people can answer. I would hope that they will be answered or at least discussed with the minimum number of lights, although I know that some cannot help themselves. When I first heard of this game pumped to underestimate, Great story premise. New and fresh ideas on the use of killstreak perk moving from one battlefield to the next section. After that the more I read, "Must have, tell everyone I know" was left feeling, "Well, maybe III wait and see."
    1. No hardcore. Really? Most of the people I know. More like this game mode is limited by increase missile damage, and so on. Why segregate at least 50% or more of your gamer right from the hop? This again cannot be turned into a battle core vs. hardcore because they have available.
    2. Only the first PC vehicle cockpits. Really? Console games far outsell the pc version in many cases. Why is urine of a majority of your buyers, once again right in the beginning? Other games can be implemented without problems. Unable or just not care?
    3. There is no split screen. Really? Once again unable or just not care?
    4. In the end, it has gone from buying 2 games sure, one for me, and one for my son. For a, well, I will rent in advance and wait and see what happens. Minor problems that should not be a problem even back in the development now turned into a pre-launch of the major problems for some.

Re: A Few Questions on Homefront

I am not too anxious up till now regarding this. First of all, we are not told the whole thing concerning the game, so we do not know it all or not in it. Second, some things look like they could be easily added to the phone, such hardcore mode in many (if not). The possibility of a new game with all the mechanics have never done this before they released what appears to be confined in a list MP, and probably will build on that after all the checks and balances is a bug (no, you cannot get everything in the beta).

A few things, like no cockpit view, possibly because more into things like limitations of the present consoles on the market. If you wish the cockpit, something else has to undergo. The majority console games are currently running at the end of the ability of the console. Because it stands to reason that the cockpit controls were sacrificed for something else is more important. PC on the other side is better with their jumping ability of the processor (about 6 month). How long has the 360 been out now? Apart from how the helicopter was flown in console games, and so on. It is fundamentally different from the PC world.

1. Yes, no hardcore mode. I do sometimes enjoy hardcore but I am not the biggest fan of it. Perhaps through the servers they can create Hardcore Servers but Hardcore is not standard at this time, if it's a game breaker we do apologize that you will miss out.
    2. All the PC Features have been added by the Company in charge of the Port to PC. They are able to add these features because of the PC's extra power and additionally Steam's advanced technology (especially for things like the Game Recorders).

Here I have the answer of your third question: Whenever I play Call of Duty on line against a split screener, I always dominate both of them. People don't have 62 inch TV's like my cousin does so Split Screen really is a disadvantage on most TVs regardless of HD. Personally I much rather be without split screeners simply for the fact that in my experience it's usually (either on Call of Duty or Left 4 Dead) it’s a 8-14 kid with all his friends over who still for some silly reason has his Mic on and is saying, 'Yeah no watch this!' 'You have to hit the A Button' 'Mom! Make me a Sandwich!' 'I don't like Jeremy, no dude, don't tell him we are over here' and other various brainless sentences. (And yes I understand there is a mute button)

The majority of the core players who play mode where you get 50% off I would like hardcore. Split screen, they do not have the player base so there is no pleasing some point. This is most likely because they do not know if they should get out all the new titles, the success of the game will be really unpredictable. That being said, I believe those features will be added on the Homefront 2 or maybe even now that they know the DLC not miss fire.