Thread: Vaulting and Climbing in Homefront

Vaulting and Climbing in Homefront

I love to play video games to kill the time of mine. Well I really love to play all the kind of video games. Recently I have started to play Homefront game on the Xbox of mine. Well I want to ask something regarding the game and I am hoping that you will help you me to meet the requirement of mine. Well what is vaulting and Climbing in the game? let me know everything about the Vaulting and Climbing from you.

Re: Vaulting and Climbing in Homefront

Well I know little bit about the Vaulting an Climbing and which is happening in the game. I have seen the video of campaign video on the internet. I have figured out that this particular Vaulting and Climbing is totally associated with the campaign with the multiplayer mode in the game. so you can use this particular thing if and only if you are going to play multiplayer in the game. anyway thanks for reading the past of mine

Thanks a lot for the replying with the answer to the query of mine. I am really disappointed with the thing which is not included by the developer of the game. it was quite simple and I think it was supposed to included in the single mode of the game but there is not available in the game. I have decided to write about this particular thing to the developer of the game so that they can make necessary changes while releasing the next version of the game.

Well there are lots of stuff which you can use to do climbing in the game. one possible thing which you can do is jumping in the game so that you can climb on anything in the game. there lots of stuffs which are available in the map of the game which you can utilize the same for the climbing. But obviously you know that you can use ladders to climb the things so don’t worry about that. so try the above mentioned thing in the game.

I have seen the video which was released previously by the developer of the game. you will be able to get on the top of the roof by doing climbing. When I have looked closely in the game I have seen large number of enemies at the roof of the building in the game. all the enemies are passing drone to their teammates on another building in the game. if you can view the video and verify the thing which I have mentioned over here.

I am suspecting that you will not be able to climb or vault at all if you are not having ladder or climbing in this particular game. There is only one way to climb is to use ladder and also lay on the prone on the roof of the building. I am also suspecting that you are talking Vaulting and Climbing in terms of Cod or Gears of Wars. Still you are having the doubt then ask the developer for this particular issue and solve the matter of yours.