Thread: Homefront on stream?

Homefront on stream?

I am playing Homefront from past few days. Well in the steam they are announcing that game will be preloaded on the 15 of the March. But I have found the this particular game is going to release on the 18th March. Hence if you are going to buy the game on the Steam then you will be able to play the game on the 15th March. Well let me know whether stream is misleading or what? Any idea would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Homefront on stream?

Yes there are lots of rumor about this particular game in the market. You are able to preload the game on the 15th March then I am suspecting that Homefront server will definitely support for the multiplayer game until the 18th March. However you will be able to play single player game but not the multiplayer mode. Well for this particular purpose you need to ask the developer for this particular matter. I am hoping that they will help you out.

I have searched on the Google for this particular matter you should can have direct to drive order so that you can preload the game before the launch of the game. well it will not work at all until and unless you input the activation keys which will be emailed you on the day of released. I am unable to state anymore because I don’t know the working of Stream but I am hoping that stream will work in the same manner which I am expecting.

Well you are right Stream works exactly same which you have described in this particular thread. All the files are preloaded on the computer which will definitely reduces the download time on the day of release day of the game. make sure that you need to unlock the game so that you can started and continue the playing of the game. once you have unlocked the game the stream client will recognized that the game of yours is being unlocked.

Recently I have bought the test drive for the unlimited 2on the stream game. I let you know that many of users have started to get the files in order to preload on the computer of them however I am going to wait till the unlock the code is being releases by the developer of the game. 18th March is the day when you are supposed to play the game. You will not be install the game till it gets released on the computer of yours.

Well I am suspecting that all the things which are mentioned in this particular thread is completely rumor. I have done little bit search on the Google for this particular matter but I have not found anything regarding the preloading of the game on the date of 15th March of this year. I am looking for the 15th March and hoping that what will going to be happen in the history of video gaming?