Thread: HomeFront: Can any console vehicles carry passengers that are not gunners?

HomeFront: Can any console vehicles carry passengers that are not gunners?

Hello friends I am hearing so many great things about this new HomeFront game that is going to get released in the days to come, there are many users who are using the likes of the demo version of the game so as to get the idea of what the original version will have when it comes out in the market. What I would want to know that the console vehicle that is going to be made available within the game has the capability of carrying the passengers that is the other people that are there expect for the one that is playing in the game, I would really like if this kind of thing is made possible in the game. What is everyone suggestion.

Re: HomeFront: Can any console vehicles carry passengers that are not gunners?

Although even I have not made use of the HomeFront game as well but then also what I think that the capability of carrying various other passengers is surely going to be available within this HomeFront game as well. What I think that there is also possibility that we can even possibility of carrying loads of passengers, since this is the game that is played in the Korean city and we have to protect the people as well as our base, so when time comes where in we have to save various members then I believe that we will have to do it.

Hey what I think that the possibility to carry out the passengers is usually dependent upon the type of the vehicle that we are using. Some of the vehicle might not have the space to accommodate any other person and so I believe that at that point of time you will certainly not be able to get the person to sit on the vehicle of our choice. So I think that much possibility lies on the vehicle that you would want to carry out the passengers. Hope that you understand that what I am trying to say.

I have searched for the information that has been related to the number of people that can be accommodated inside the vehicle, If you have got the LAV that is Light Armored Vehicle then you can carry at least two passenger along with you. Along with the two passengers there is a driver and then there is you that is the main gunner. So if you are having this kind of vehicle then in all you can accommodate four people along with you.
    • Driver
    • Main gunner
    • Passenger 1
    • Passenger 2

In the HomeFront if you are making use of the helicopter drone then what I think that there is a possibility of having only one pilot along with you. That is if you are making use of the AH-64 Apache Helicopter & Z-10 Helicopter then there is sure that one of the person is the Pilot and the other one is definitely you that is the gunner. Also if you are making use of the Scout Helicopter then again there is only a possibility of having one Pilot and Co Pilot as well and of course the gunner.

Sorry for the late reply but all this time I was looking for the various number of passengers that are going to be accommodated in all the different vehicles and I have come to know that the HMMVV has got the possibility of having three passengers, a driver, and a gunner and one extra person. On the other hand the armored car/IFV has got the capability of having two passengers, a gunner, and driver. The M1A3 Tank & Type 99 Tank has got the capability of having a Driver/Main gunner and a Secondary gunner as well.

Thank you guys for each and reply that you have provided to me and that I believe that this is certainly the best forum that is made available for solving each and every query especially the solving the game query. This kind of information I believe is much needed if we are looking to play the game in the future with all the options already known. Also I think that all the vehicles should be made more enlarge so that we can take the entire team as well which I think should be the advancement in the future.