Thread: Homefront vs. CoD

Homefront vs. CoD

Guys I am hearing allot of incredible things related to the HomeFront game as there is such a hype along many of the gamers who are eagerly waiting for its release, I also like to play nearly each and all the game that comes out in market and with so much buzz going around with HomeFront I think that I will have to put my hands, but before since I haven’t utilized the demo version of the game, I would want to know from all of you that what exactly will be the difference between this Homefront and the Call of Duty, since I have had the best of my experience with the COD, for so many years.

Re: Homefront vs. CoD

Well both of them are nearly the same that is both of them are story based role playing game and that both of them are third person shooter game through which you can enjoy the game in a multiplayer environment, apart from the graphics which I think that the HomeFront will be the best I believe that there are none of the other major changes in the gameplay as both of them are like same fighting game.

I have been playing the demo version of HomeFront game and I can bet you all that you are not going to see any greater and much needed game in the future as well. In the demo version only I am able to enjoy the game to the fullest with it providing ample graphics and have got a real and rich features in all the departments be it a map or a weapon or even choosing the vehicle to attack the enemy base, in all I think that this is certainly the best game that have been ever developed, I am waiting for the original version of the game to get released as early as possible.

As for Call of Duty is concerned, the aim of the developer of the Homefront is to create an emotional shooter, which tells the story in a new way, and that catapults the player straight into the action. In this game mostly every thing is the same except for the story in which you have to fight in modern times, within which enemies are reduced to rubble the city after the American invasion of Korea. As the story opens we find ourselves at home, while the Koreans are doing raids in their district and come to take anyone remained barricaded in the house. As you progress with the game you will find that this is certainly the best story game that have been ever invaded.

Technically speaking, Black Ops is having the each and every aspect of the series combining the pace of the mission campaign and multiplayer battles with the spectacle of the most important visual aspects, the particle effects to variability with which the graphics engine can handle huge game environments, and dozens of people on the screen. The artistic content of the 16 levels in single and maps online is well above average shooter similar, despite some minor inconsistencies in the location of the checkpoint in singleplayer and points of interest in the multiplayer strategic objective. What I can say is that with the advancement of technology more and more interesting feature will be added in the game so we cannot rely n just one cause.

Guys I am having a doubt regarding the HomeFront game which is set to release, I have come to know that this game really requires allot of high end graphics with lot of memory speed as well as the proper operating platform as well. So I don’t want to be in any sort of confusion after I have got the game and that it doesn’t function properly on my system or not, so can some suggest me what is the best configuration that is required to play this game smoothly.

I have got some of the specifications that is necessary to run the game smoothly on any system, you will have to have minimum of these specification of your system.
    • Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz.
    • 2 GB RAM
    • Shader Model 3.0 graphics card with 256MB of memory
    • NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS or ATI Radeon 1900XT
    • 10GB of free hard drive space