Thread: How to kill Andraste in dragon age 2

How to kill Andraste in dragon age 2

I am on top of the mountain just before the events of the gauntlet. I tried to kill the dragon that I raised with the horn, but I feel it's almost impossible. Has anyone ever managed this feat and the game worth the candle and the main thing here is that I am unable to kill the huge dragon in this game named as andraste. It is really hard to have a fight with it in fact I have tried several times to have a go at it but never succeeded. So now I want to know what is the best way to kill this maniac. and how I can accomplish this task. Any suggestion please help.

Re: How to kill Andraste in dragon age 2

Personally I got the first shot but the cow that was long! I have not used much but a lot of poultices Lyrium. Wynne and I were with my mage, and Alistair and Leliana. The key elements were mainly two Magi:
    • 2 cones of cold, which follow as closely as possible to immobilize the dragon at least 50% of the time
    • 2 sources of care, but it must both be replaced by some poultices
    • My mage also has some handy spells entropy on single targets like this: affliction, evil eye, etc

Easy to kill with a mage and a warrior adapted + archer which is not gifted. But without the spell, it suddenly becomes complicated. In fact, there is a lot in particular. The second spell of the line of telekinesis. A cage making temporarily invulnerable warrior who attract the attention of the dragon. Alistair and good armor and lots to nab the agro, kept fairly well the dragon. A big fat Sten or other tape-drive might as well do the trick see morrigan with a third cone of cold but it could become too long after that.

I proceeded, after putting the first took a test it was clear that fighting this dragon in the open was not the best solution. A straight path which takes you back to the caves is a ramp that joined the temple in ruins, so I sent my little world down near the door, then my warrior after waking the animal 's is mailed in two thirds of the ramp and bow and arrows, ditto for the rest of the team in ranged combat. The dragon cannot get close and simply multiply the beating of wings to bring him into my personal, only my warrior falls to the ground but is retained by the stone wall of the ramp. Its obstinacy which he never leaves his position, he just has to wait quietly for the outcome of the battle.

I have done it even easier on my dragon pass quietly without boredom. I believe that the fanatic that I would help by putting blood in the sacred ash in order to have a super power and so he kindly offered to help me to make the dragon keeper then let me go after the small video with the fanatic that calms the beast. Once the dragon party dialogue with the fanatic is you basically told him thank you for letting go bye and you can kill the dragon and quietly coming back. I hope this will definitely help you to solve the issue and playing the games.

Change anything if we choose the search or you do not kill the dragon. Because it is a bit tuff to kill such a beast. I hoped that by the end of the battle we would have had the choice to kill or let live but no. Me, it's clear that it is not easy, but with my character, Warrior Berserker, Allistair, Sten Wymne and remote support with her heal spells or revives it did the trick. Especially with me Sten cash out the shots, I put a big constant. So, I shot him the ability to force that cannot be stunned and "threat" in order to attract attention! My other 2 are personal to him as much as stamina permits.