Thread: Dragon Age II High Resolution Texture Pack download

Dragon Age II High Resolution Texture Pack download

I have been playing the dragon age from a year or so and recently came to know that the Dragon Age II High Resolution Texture Pack is out and it is really ruling the world. So I have also decided to install the same on my system but I don’t whether the same will be compatible on my system or not. So please let me know what are the system requirements for the game and also share your experience playing this game. And one more important thing is that I am not aware that from where I will get the appropriate downloadable file of this game so please suggest me one. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Dragon Age II High Resolution Texture Pack download

Well I guess this game requires the finest graphic support and if this is the thing that you have to just see whether the graphic support of your system is powerful enough to sustain the same. Because I have tried to install this game on my system, but was unable to do so because the graphic support was not up to the mark and that is reason I am insisting you to just check out with yours. And if you are having the graphic card with you then it must be more then 1024MB video memory. I hope that it will definitely help you to solve the issue.

BioWare has released a very special package, with high resolution textures for the title, which allows the very high setting. This will add the option to enable further replacements for most textures in the game. One big difference will be felt especially in the art of level," said BioWare in website. Do keep in mind that if you want to take advantage of better textures, you need a graphics card with at least 1024 memory and capable of running games in DirectX 11.

The package of high-resolution textures, which weighs 1.08GB, will automatically install the largest files in the folder of the game itself. No matter if you bought the game disc or digital distribution services like Steam, Direct2Drive or EA Store. After that, simply run Dragon Age 2, enter the options menu, select video and then check the high resolution textures. BioWare advises users to update the graphics drivers and only use high-resolution textures if you are sure your computer can run the game challenging.

As asked by you that you want to download the game then I have an opinion which I guess is the best one. The first thing I want to tell you here is that just see whether you are able to purchase the original copy of the game because the original copy is the finest and will not give you any problem what so ever. And regarding downloading then you can download the copy of it on any torrent site and then install on your system but it is not legal.