Thread: Dragon Age 2 Black Texture fix

Dragon Age 2 Black Texture fix

I have started playing this game on recent basis and the thing here is that I am not getting the appropriate response from it. I mean to say that there are few issues with the games display is not proper. Whenever I am playing the game then the black color texture is giving a bad sight to view I don’t know why but this is happening. Now is there anyone who will let me know what to do here because I am totally confused and unable to enjoy playing the game.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Black Texture fix

Do not worry, even if the Dragon Age 2 PC demo makes it look like a sloppy console port, which still supports high-resolution texture and graphics subject to if your computer can support them. Bioware has released a patch that contains more 1.08GB resolution replacement textures that Dragon Age 2 will look much better, and the notable difference is in art class. And this patch will definitely allow you to get the appropriate display on the game.

Well the game which you are trying to install on your system or which you have already installed on the system requires a fantastic and high level graphic support on your system., Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the graphic card that you have installed on the system of yours contains the maximum ability to convert the resolution as per your requirements and if not then I suggest you to make sure and install the finest of graphic card on your system.

The display problem while playing the high quality games on a normal system is common since the compatibility of the system is less towards the game and that is the reason why you are unable to get any definite and quality output. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and install the graphic card with best of performance and then see how it goes in fact I feel that once the graphic card with the latest and finest quality will give you the best ever game play that you have never experienced and also no display issues.

hello i had finish the dragon age 2 on pc MSI 7200 256mb graphic card...and it work perfectly but on ATI radeon hd 2600 pro 1gb the game graphic becomes flashing red and black mean color prob is it need a driver update my ATI redeaon driver is too old ......but i dont know how to download it........please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just search ATI on google and click on the title from the result which is “ATI Driver Downloads”. There you will have to choose the producu, operating system and all from the drop down list and click on the Display result. From there you will be able to download the drivers for that. Thank you!!!