Thread: Dragon Age 2 error "failed to initialize Physx"

Dragon Age 2 error "failed to initialize Physx"

I have recently started playing the dragon age 2 game on my laptop which is having the windows 7 operating system and also on the Intel core i3 processor. In the initial period the game was doing well and also was without any error associated with it. But now the case is different. Whenever I am playing this game I am getting the error message saying that "failed to initialize Physx" and the main thing is that this error creeps up in the start up of the game and which is very much irritating so please let me know what I can do to solve the issue here .

Re: Dragon Age 2 error "failed to initialize Physx"

Well the error that you are getting is the most common error associated with any ne and if you have to solve this one then you have to just see whether the installable PhysX is installed properly on your system and if you find anything fishy there then you have to just make sure that whether you are able to uninstall it if yes then immediately uninstall the PhysX and then you have to install it back I hope that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you will be able to play the game.

Actually the error clearly says that you are unable to start the game since the system is failing to initialize the PhysX and if this is the case then what I want you to do here is that just try and uninstall the same and see how it goes and if doesn’t work then you have to install a software called driver Sweeper. You have to search in Google the same and then download it from the original site and then make the appropriate installation. And I hope that doing the same will definitely remove the error out of the equation and will allow you to get rid of the problem that you are facing.

Well I tried both methods and I have the game to start after reinstalling the drivers for NVIDIA PhysX and both the new version and the one that camewith the game. But only starts on the first play and when you exit the game immediately has the error again forcing me to uninstall and reinstall the PhysX driver only to run the game again - both display solutions have only been a temporary solution me and not solve the problem permanently. I'm running the game through Steam 64-bit Windows 7. If anyone finds a permanent solution please let me know. Once again I have tried everything up to date and drivers and the drivers that came with the game.

As said by you that you have started to play the game and initially there was no problem, and also the two basic provided solutions also din worked for you and to solve this what you have to do in this case is that just uninstall the game itself and then you have to install the game back on the system and see hoe it goes. I am sure that if you are able solve the issue and then you will be definitely able to have a control on the game without the err messages that you are getting.