Thread: Administrative rights needed to play Dragon Age II

Administrative rights needed to play Dragon Age II

As soon as I installed it, I came across the launcher and then clicked "play", but the charger crashed, and that took me to the setup screen. I tried to go through it by entering the bin_ship file and implementation Dragon Age 2 file. After Dragon Age 2 button took me to the screen corrector Release date and I went to, however, when the next screen I got a blow "the application will not run in a Windows guest account or a account with sufficient privileges "message. I am now running as an administrator, since I am the solitary account on the hard disk. What is the problem?

Re: Administrative rights needed to play Dragon Age II

Have you tried to right click and run as administrator? I had these problems with another game, at any given time, but creating another user account is set. Click on the file. Exe, select Properties and check the box to run the program as administrator ... if that fails, that (because of issues with 64bit OS users) possibly not, most likely 100% a trouble of compatibility between DA2 and Vista64 .... I hope Bioware hot drops of a solution on these issues quickly.

I tried to reproduce the problem in our house in Windows 7 and so far have been. I've been running some tests of permits. I am going to ask few more questions as well. First, let me assure that you are the administrator of the computer. If so, have you tried to create a new Windows login with administrator rights and try to download there? I also would like you to try running the browser as administrator. You can do this by right-clicking the browser icon on the desktop and select Run as administrator. I have a solution otherwise verified that the client has the same problem.

Have you contacted customer care? The advice that my colleague gave is superior advice in these circumstances. Please, call to the customer service (toll free from USA) on 1-866-831-5895 for a representative can talk about your worry and facilitate solutions. If you wish, you can send an email to their support center as well and describe the details of the situation. Their team of customer support answers emails within 24 hours, but it will get faster service if you call them.

well i had the same problem, but I have to work. What I did was create a second user account on my computer. a standard account. DA2 began. It asked my admin password of my main account. Enter the password and the game went through an activation process and is working now. Seems that the game is having problems detecting the administrator accounts have the authority to access it.

I have seen the same problem on my windows machine while for playing this game. But at last I have found the fix for such issues to play Dragon Age 2 on your windows machines. You just need to make changes in the path which can solve your problem forever. I am running Windows XP SP3 which was showing the same error so you may try the same fix on your windows 7 machine as well. Just try changing the path from

• " C:\Program Files\Dragon Age 2\ "

to
    • " C:\Program Files\Dragon\ "

Actually you just need to change the path of the base folder as anything other then the default one after which it validates itself withing further few minutes and your problem gets solved.

We have all the free DLC have to deal with this. This industry can only lead to its customers for granted. What outrage! You mean to tell me this does not happen in any machines proves that these guys have. They knew this would happen, but do not have a solution yet. God for bid they do not get our benefits first. Disgusting! Most of these problems occur because foreign relations client software / hardware. In others it is 100% may still not happen in the test PC Bioware is due to the fact that there are millions of different combinations available to their clients. Not to mention many of these errors are caused by the anti virus, firewall and / or software emulation of the unit.