Thread: No download found error on Dragon Age 2 Black Emporium Download

No download found error on Dragon Age 2 Black Emporium Download

I registered by entering everything on EA Store’s website in order to download the Dragon Age 2 it is not useful. Under my "Your Game Content recorded" I am able to see: "The Emporio in Black ....... More information - PC. Clicking on "More Information" PC "I said I have to download the file, install it and restart the game. Therefore, I click on "Download" in the window. The small window remains and leads me to a login screen. After entering login information, which reads: "No downloads found." I tried several times and nothing. I even tried to copy the link from the "Download" and run in a separate window. What about that? It seems that BioWare is having a problem remembering my user name from one screen to the next... Any help? Also, when you log into the game, appears an error window that reads: \ DragonAge2.exe ... Unit is not ready. R: \ Has traditionally been a 3. 5 "floppy drive, why would link to something that is not even much, much less when I'm just trying to logon to the game? You can hit ignore or continue and it takes me to the game, but that error.

Re: No download found error on Dragon Age 2 Black Emporium Download

I guess the forums were flooded yesterday with the new version. I just try downloading again today and it worked as expected. And I'm not being the meeting of. They may have a maximum of registered accounts in a time when others start out this website as others come in any case, I registered in the state is acceptable today. Thanks for observance on top of dilemma! 1-day problems, for me anyway, is much better than some companies in other games I've gotten in the past.

"I pre-ordered the Signature Edition in stores, so I will not have the shield and sword? Shit then .." . Not you, you will have all the DLC is more, I think the tracklist is inside. I speak of the normal edition in stores, it will only have the black Emperium inside, for the shield and sword must record the normal editing to get them. With the edition you have signed the exiled prince + 4 arms and the version store before its release (pre-order) you have the shield + sword. And after you will have the DLC for the Mabari.

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but 2 weeks isn't long to wait for a response from EA ...I heard that DA.Awakening may not be compatible with W7 ... but you've already tried with W. XP, so it's not an option ...I know this must sound stupid, but have you tried any DA.Origins patch update before installing it ... Or try running setup.exe with compatibility W2000 ... Maybe try creating your own file to download from other than the default file (thinking of my friends suspected of similar files on DA)...

Most probably an issue seems to be with the downloading file itself as it might not have uploaded properly due to which it is not letting people to download it. I suggest you to check about downloading the same file from some other computer system as it might not show any such issue there. You may not download the whole game but at least can confirm about an issue by just starting the download. It could be your machine's Windows Firewall as well which can also show such issues for downloading anything on the computer system.

I'm not sure why you are having this error. I downloaded some games this afternoon in Windows 7 Home Premium and I find no error. One of the things I do every now and then double click where it says Protected Mode, and disable it temporarily. Or if you want to disable it for the session that was just installed in the navigation and do the following: Click Start, All Programs, right-click the Internet Explorer icon and select Run as administrator.

Definitely sounds like a permissions issue. I have two other customers reporting this problem, but both are on Vista. I see that most people here is Windows 7. I am currently doing some tests with scores of Directors from 7 to try to reproduce the problem. It seems that Windows is not recognizing as the Admin. What I am having the other customers do is check the User Account Control. Vista would disable access to the administrative account when the UAC was disabled. UAC works a little differently in 7. It is no longer off on and off, you can adjust the levels through a slider. I would recommend adjusting the settings. Also, try to create a new Windows login and give it administrator rights. This can be done through the User Accounts option in Control Panel.