Thread: Dragon Age 2 video and graphical artifacts and glitches

Dragon Age 2 video and graphical artifacts and glitches

There is a very worst graphics presentation in my windows 7 compatible system after install Dragon Age 2. Whole screen appearing as with artifacts like, lines, black bars etc. and many of the time it appeared a error message with different glitches, with the infected files name. I recently installed this game into my system, before that I did not encountered wit this problem. Is the problem arrived with the game it may be for any other cause? Any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Dragon Age 2 video and graphical artifacts and glitches

As per the problem that you mentioned here is simply occurring for the virus effect, though it may enter into your system by the game installation disc, for that makes sure that game installation disc is not corrupted or not virus effected. In some of the cases, it can be happened for this, so first of all check these, any one of them is might be the cause. Go through this, I hope it will somehow help you to figure out the problem.

According to my knowledge the problem that you posted here regarding the graphical interface is simply occurring for the graphics setting of both the system and the gaming console, check there and be sure that the game environment is compatible with the graphical interface that you are using in your system. Reset all of the settings of your system’s graphical environment and also try to reconfigure the game. I hope it will somehow help you.

The glitches in your system might be enter with any other application or from the internet, if you are using your system mainly for this, to prevent from there you need to use the better and up to dated antivirus program, if you are already using any one those then try to full scan your system with that up to date antivirus program, if the problem is surely occurring for the virus then by scan you can surely detect and on later can also able to remove that from your system. Try this.

I was also facing relevant type of problem in my system in just few months ago, after that I was also tried with many trick o resolve this issue, but nothing was helped me, after that i reload the game, also I also recommend you to reload the game. for that first of all remove the existing one and along with this also resolve the other installed files from the hard drive and then proceed for the fresh installation. Be sure that the installation disc is not corrupted or not infected with any virus.

I am also having similar issue, I am also not able to run this same game after the fresh installation, whenever I tried to play the game, this flashes that the game file is corrupted I can understand how can this possible, though I purchased this game recently and also my system is free of virus, I am using a original version with up to date version. This problem happened with me more than 5 times. Every time this message flashes into my screen. I scanned but this does not detect any infected file into my system or the installed folder. What to do now for the solution of this problem?

I think the problem is not for the virus file the installed or the launch file of that game is corrupted for that first of all you need to try by reload the game and when the game properly removed from your system then full scan your system, might be any virus situated in another location and from there it is creating problem with the game execution. Try this. And after this go for the clean installation.