Thread: Dragon age 2 and EA Download Manager won’t running on Windows 7

Dragon age 2 and EA Download Manager won’t running on Windows 7

I am here with a peculiar type of problem with Dragon age 2 and EA download manager, which are happening in my windows 7 compatible Dell inspiron one desktop computer; this was happened after the installation of this, the game is not running on ,my system, is this happening for the operating system version, along with this when I tried to download the update version of game file by using EA download manager, this was also encountered a problem, It is also not working. Is there any one having any idea on this?

Re: Dragon age 2 and EA Download Manager won’t running on Windows 7

As per my knowledge the EA download manager is not running because it is not might be a up to date version, I recommend you to go for the latest version, download and install from EA official site and then try to run the download manager. I hope it is the actual cause of this problem. along with this the gaming problem that you mentioned here I don’t think the game is not palying for the earlier version, because this is a latest version that you are using. I recommend you to go for any other process.

Is there any error message appeared when the problem occurred in your system? if this appearing anything then share this one otherwise there are so many causes for this problem. Though in maximum of these type of problems the cause are like for the gaming compatibility, along with the graphical issue also with the windows operating system. So if you will share the exact problem, which you are facing with this game in your system, will be helpful to figure out the problem and also can anyone suggest you the solution or any expected trick to resolve this problem.

Editing my actual post, whenever I click on play option from the desktop or also if from the installed folder, first of all it takes a little time for appearing the loading screen. And after few second it flashes that the screen, that the game is stopped working and directs me to sop the game execution forcefully, I need to stop that one. When I tried in second time to start the game this error message also appears into the screen. is there any trick to resolve this issue? Any input will helpful for me. I hope by this edited portion of the actual post some will surely figure out the cause of this problem.

As per my knowledge, this is completely occurring for the graphics driver, for that I would like to suggest you to reload the driver, for that open device manager and right lick on the device driver name, choose the advanced recommended option, it will ask you to locate the installation file from its desired stored place, browser and terminate the installation process, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem. in maximum of the similar kind of problems, the graphics driver is appeared as the vital cause, so if your problem also the graphics driver is causing this problem then buy reload the driver you will be get relief. Try this.

Ok after editing your post, I think this is occurring for not installed properly the game in your system, any of the startup file of that game is missing or corrupted, for this there is only one solution, reload the game, first of all remove the existing one along with this also remove other game installed file those are store in different location of your hard drive, like the windows temporary folder and from the registry editor, now run the clean installation of that game. I hope from this time the problem will not arrive. Try this. Along with this, regarding the EA download manager problem that your post, is there any other download manager is running in your system, if yes then remove that one, because by same program execution at the background of the system any one of them may occur nay problem while the process of that go for execution.

Thank you all of you for quick response on my problem, I am very appreciated with this forum, all of you for your suitable solutions. I tried each one from the starting, but nothing was helped me, after that I simply proceed with the game reload process, and the EA download manager is now working by upgrade the version of this application. Thank you again for the replies. Is here anyone also facing similar kind of problem and looking for the solution then I suggest you to go for those above mentioned tricks, any one of the trick will surely help you.