Thread: Dragon Age 2 Crash on startup

Dragon Age 2 Crash on startup

The Dragon Age 2 PC game crashes frequently after click on Play button. This starts occurring right after the installation. I tried by many basic tricks to resolve this issue as per my knowledge, but nothing was helped me. What should I do now to recover this, is here anyone having any idea on this issue or having similar problem. The problem is quite frustrating me, I am not able to play the game. Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Crash on startup

First of I would like to know from you what type of tricks did you applied in your system to resolve this issue? Did this occurred first time in your system? As per my knowledge this can be issued for the in-compatibility. Make sure that the gaming version is should be compatible with the operating system and along with the hardware specification in your system. These are very essential to execute nay game in any platform. Go through this, I hope it will somehow help you to figure out the problem. Along with this also suggest you to install the Direct X for better graphics performance.

The problem can also be occurring for the windows start up, is this aloes occurring with nay other application start up in your system? Check this, reboot your system and enter to the BIOS setting window by pressing the DEL button after the manufacturer logo will appear into the careen. Make sure that start up setting of that window is configuring properly. If you found any such kind of problem with any other application start up then from the BIOS setting window, click on start up repair option, it will take few time to complete the process, and will direct you to reboot your system after complete the process.

The problem is surely occurring for the gaming console, and for this I would like to suggest you to check the game setting and also be sure that the game is installed properly. Check whether there is any other application or previous game application is creating this problem or not. Proceed to the device manager and from there check on the process tab and check whether there is any other process is preventing to execute the process of the game that you installed in your system.

As per my opinion the problem might also be occurring for the graphical interface, be sure that you are having the up to date version of the graphics driver firmware, I recommend you to try once by upgrade the firmware version of the driver, download the latest version of the driver firmware and replace with the existing version. I hope this can be help you if the problems I surely occurring for the graphics driver. Try with this process.

I am also facing almost similar type of issue with this game that I also installed right after the launch. Whenever I tried to play the game this stopped working with a pop up error message and direct me to close the game, after close if I tried to open the game again it does not open, now I am not able to start the game second time in my system. is there any solution for me to solve this issue? Suggest me nay trick to overcome from this problem.

I read the complete thread and if after applying above mentioned tricks if you are still facing the problem then as a last recommendation proceed for reload the game, run the gaming installation console, it will ask you to remove the existing one and along with also ask you to remove the setting of the game that you set earlier. Remove all of them, also you need to remove the installed files from the hard drive, run the disk cleanup process, it will remove the extra spaces from your hard drive, if you don’t remove them then they will create again nay problem with this game or nay other application. Now proceed for the fresh installation. Follow the on screen instructions to load the game. I hope this will surely help you. After the second installation you will not be face any problem with this game in your system.