Thread: Dragon Age 2 with no proper audio output

Dragon Age 2 with no proper audio output

Last night I installed the Dragon Age 2 pc game in my windows 7 compatible dell latitude laptop. The system is specified with Intel dual core processor along with nvidia graphical interface and with the Realtak audio driver. The problem in my system is that, after install the recently launched game in my system the audio is not appearing, along with this there is no sound in the characters and other options of the gaming console. I tried to play the game with subtitle, but did not perform this. Can’t understand what is happening. What should id now to recover this issue? Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

re: Dragon Age 2 with no proper audio output

As for the first recommendation, is the game is compatible with the operating system version along with the other hardware devices, those are need to run the gaming console? Make sure about this first after that proceed with any trick for this problem. I told you this because in some of the cases I found for the incompatibility these type of problems may occur. Go through this information, I hope it will somehow help you to figure out the problem.

As per my opinion there is setting in your gaming console, make the setting properly, along with this also check whether the audio chip card that you are using is compatible with the high definition audio of that game. Whereas I was also facing relevant type of problem, after that when I did a deep search on this, I found some of the cases are not compatible with any kind of audio chip card. So if you are using the audio card from a long time in your system then try to run nay other high definition game for the confirmation, whether this is passing the audio or not.

It might be occurring for any other third party application or the visual effect which is enable with the sound, like I was also facing relevant type of issue with the audio output, after that when I tried to figure out the problem, I found for a animated screensaver this was also enable with the audio output, after that when I removed this from my system the problem was solved. So I also suggest you if in your system also there is any graphics program is installed then remove that, I hope it will may be help you to resolve this issue.

Re: Dragon Age 2 with no proper audio output

According to me they problem might also be occurring for the sound card, for that make sure that the sound card is acting properly, to check this enter to the device manager from there be sure that the laptop speakers are selected as the default playback. Apart from that if this selected as I mentioned then simply tried by update the sound driver firmware version. Form the device manager open sound tab and right click on the sound driver name. Choose the update option, it will collect the information about the up to date version of your sound driver and will direct you to replace this with the existing one. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

Few months ago I was also facing relevant type of issue in my system with a high definition game, after that I was also tried many tricks to resolve this, but nothing was helped me. After that one of my friend suggest me to reload the sound driver of the system, I applied that the problem was solved. So I also like to suggest you to reload the sound driver in your system, the problem might be over there. Run the driver installation program. Select the over rite all option from the installation process, it will simply replace the existing driver with a fresh installation. Try this.

First of all thank you all of you for providing me such speedy reply for my problem that I am facing from recent days. The problem was solved; the problem was in the gaming console audio setting along with this I also made some of the changes into the audio environment that I am using. The console audio setting process really works in my system. so I am very appreciated with this reply. If there anyone having relevant type of issue then simply go through the replies, any one of them will sure help you.