Thread: Anyone noticed any improvement in FrontierVille

Anyone noticed any improvement in FrontierVille

With my game, it's not freezing, crashing, delays, anything. It's all running really quickly. In fact, I am so not used to seeing my little farmer doing her thing without pausing; she looks kind of weird, like she's running around. I am feeling a little breathless just watching her harvesting the crops without stopping for breath. Anyone else noticed any improvement tonight? Or anyone have any idea this improvement? Is this only for little time or for life time?

Re: Anyone noticed any improvement in FrontierVille

Here I also wish to add something. Well, my internet usually sucks so everything is lagging, but not tonight. I noticed that for the first time, I have no loading issues. Which is quite nice, It's so nice to get things done fast. Enjoy it while it lasts it will come crashing down to a grinding halt soon sufficient. Hopefully not though. Cause since yesterday, FrontierVille freezes up and I have had to restart 4 times, and my computer is new, and cleaned.

I am seeing many great improvements in game today. Here are some things I have experienced: Neighbor loading speed was fixed about a week and 1/2 before but slowed down again. Today it is very quick again. Mouse movement is very smooth. It had been horrible lately, but now smooth as silk. Scrolling the screen is working way better. I was pulling my hair out trying to get the screen to scroll by using mouse to click and drag, but today, it works very well. Full screen was way to leggy for me to use, haven't tried that yet today. Mouse wheel now zooms in and out while not in full screen and using Google Chrome browser. Things seem way more responsive. I sure hope this will last.

I play this game from very long and yes I have the same opinion! I have as well noticed way less blasted internet pop-ups. I only got 1 so far today! And my chicken coop has disappeared, demit. Well, after the fiasco with the Halloween quest, they did something that made the game run beautifully - fully loaded within a minute plus all animals animated but, since then I have lag, no animated animals and it's getting on my wick!

Just want to shout out a big thank you to the tech guys for the improvement to game. Its loading quicker, not freezing and the overall performance is great, well done guys keep up the good work. The game play performance has improved yet I am at a standstill experiencing game reloads and crashes. Had about 6 or 7 yesterday all in the afternoon when server traffic picks up. It's been that way for eons though. Their next step should be to upgrade the game servers to handle the increased traffic and load.

I have the same opinion, the game has been working much smoother and faster lately, but my "honeymoon" period with it has come to a big halt this morning. It's slow to load, lags terribly, neighbor visits are taking way too much time again and I have previously had Chrome crash two or three times. Anyone else experiencing a big slow down today? (And yes, I have cleared my cache and my flash player to no avail). Oh, and I hate that mouse wheel zoom in/out feature. I can't ever seem to get my homestead back to the right proportions, it's either way too big or teeny tiny. Think I need a break.