Thread: dragon age 2 has stopped working

dragon age 2 has stopped working

I ordered DA2 as of the EA Store. I have obtained EA Download Manager up and running. My print of DA2 is registered as well as authenticated and it is fine past the liberate date. Every of my DLCs come out in the Bioware Social Network account and are accounted for. The trouble seem to be started subsequent to I installed game as of the EADM when I establish the launcher and choose play, I directly acquire an error as "Dragon Age 2 Has Stopped Working". It searches for a cause and a possible fix, fails to accomplish so and after that my only alternative is to cancel out. I am not a computer mastermind but I am also not a total idiot regarding things, and typically I can discover solutions on my own otherwise by calling any IT friend, but nobody looks to be helping. Please tell me the possible solution for this.

Re: dragon age 2 has stopped working

Is this the similar problem that I am gettings? You hit on the launcher and the service configuration will pops up and after that it fails subsequent to loading for a only some seconds. There was a method to dig up around this and reading that you obtain yours as of EA and not Steam similar to me it may effort. Try double clicking on .exe file within the program files folder. It must take you to game and not to launcher. Mine choose it loves this launcher so much that it’s bound for send me on top of a nonstop loop of fall short. Other than this that I would propose to restarting as well as looking to confirm you contain all the updates. I am not certain what else to perform and I have tried all the things that I can believe of.

There might be some problem with the installed game in your computer and that is the reason that you are getting the issues like this. It is possible that some of the files in it is missing or corrupted and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the game from your computer and install that once again. This will make all the files once again for the game and this can solve the problem. I am saying you to do that because I have seen many of the cases like this where reinstalling the game solves the problem and I wish that this will do the same for you. Thank you.

I think that the driver that are installed in your computer are outdated and that is the reason that you are getting this problem. If you want to resolve the problem then you will have to install the updated driver in your computer and see if that is able to help you. Other than this, you can also see if the problem is because of the firewall. So disable that for testing and see if that can solve the problem for you. These are the only thing that I can suggest you at the time.

I am still facing this difficulty. I have reinstalled the game. My drivers are at the present new-fangled Beta Drivers. I have made off my UAC as well as firewall. Just in folder that was not superior sufficient I completed exceptions within my firewall intended for config.exe as well as the dragonage2.exe plus the launcher. I have run everything within Admin mode. I have updated everything. My config maintain failing and I do not recognize that why this is happening to me. As far as I can perceive no one has establish a solution to config. Why does the .exe file take me to the launcher? It should take me directly to the game.