Thread: Master Farmer and Founder missions in FrontierVille

Master Farmer and Founder missions in FrontierVille

I am playing this game from many times and now I am two missions away from the Master Farmer and Founder missions, and I was hoping to get some advice from you all. I am annoying to go as slow as possible before completing the previous missions, so that I can have a definite plan in mind before starting those! Is there anyone here ever reach at this mission? If anyone has any idea or any information about this mission than please just let me know.

Re: Master Farmer and Founder missions in FrontierVille

First and foremost, take a deep breath. You are going to be heartily sick of peanuts for a while afterwards. As a matter of fact, I thought I would not at all plant another peanut ever again by the time I got done! I have probably planted a few thousand since then, though, so it's really not as bad as it seems from your end. Remember that you get credit for a peanut harvest every time a neighbor waters your peanuts, so encourage your neighbors to stop by and tend your peanut crop. Probably the most important thing to remember about the Founder mission is to watch your money levels. When you're getting close to the Magic Million, make darn sure that you have a full field of peanuts already planted. You need money to plant, so don't let it all get taken away w/o a full field. That way when you harvest, you are already well on your way to making your money back. I am certain others will chime in with more advice, but always keep in mind those lovely horseshoes you'll be getting in return for the money. Lots of people get upset while their coins get taken, but if I could turn in my millions for HS, I would do it in a heartbeat. This is a long couple missions, but very achievable. Good luck!

I am functioning on these missions now. I try to have at least some peanuts harvesting every day, so I would advise planting them at different intervals at first, that way you don't have to wait so long every single time. As far as the Founder mission goes, if you have not gotten part I, the first mission allows you to stall by having a "Customize the Inn" requirement, you can delay all three until you amass over 1,700,000 coins, if you have that many already, you will auto-complete them all and the money will vanish; there are small coin reward as well as the huge XP and horseshoe rewards, so you are not penniless, but having a nice amount of peanuts will as well ease the "pain".

Yes, for the majority part just wait to start the founder one until you have built up the money for it. In part one it won't just auto complete except you customize the inn, but part II and part III don’t have other tasks so they will auto complete if you have the money. I'm not sure why so many people complain about the peanut mission, yea, they take 5 days to ripen but it’s not like you have to hurry to finish it. And the rewards are awesome for these missions. I wish they would make more like that.

At first, I simply planted a bunch of peanuts (but not like my neighbors, I actually limited it to a plot of 80 cause I wanted to plant other stuff too.) and of course, couldn't harvest any for 4 days and then boom! They were all ready to harvest at the same time. I decided after those done a couple of times to stagger it. Plant 26 one day, 26 the next, 26 the next, and so forth. But my most important piece of advice is: do not try to get it done as quickly as possible. That's what will make you sick to death of peanuts. It took me at least 3 months to do it, but I was never bothered by the peanuts. I always had about 80 or so in various stages of growth, but I also had lots of other crops too. And when I was doing those two missions, they were all the missions available for most of the time. In other words, I didn't have any other missions to work on. If I hadn't kept plenty of room to plant other crops, I probably would have simply quit playing (like so many of my friends once they got started on that mission) because it gets really, really boring going into your game and all you can do is tend to your animals, fruit trees and visit neighbors. So, pick an amount and stick with it, but mainly try to forget about it and plant lots of other stuff. Look at this as being a time for you to try to get as many collectibles from other crops and animals as you can and just don't worry about the peanuts. They will at a standstill be there while you are ready to deal with them! But as far as the coins are concerned, if you are doing the two missions together, you will actually end up getting back your million coins pretty quickly, peanuts give you a lot of coins each time you harvest them (especially if you've completed all of the school missions) and remember that even though you are losing a million coins, the XP and horseshoes more than make up for it too.

I gather that if I don't customize my Inn, I will get a few breathing spaces and build up my money. I already have over 1,800,000 coins, but the thing is, I already customized my Inn while I first built it (this was before I was intelligent enough to check the forums, obviously!). So will that count in the first Founder mission? Because if that does, I am so dead! I staggered my peanut planting so every day I have peanuts to harvest. I am just a couple hundred away from finishing the peanut mission. I as well appreciated the peanut mission for the money it gave me after the Million was gone. I lost my Million on January 25th 2011 and today I am at $1,240,456 coins right now. I would do both missions again for the HS's.

The just thing I could add to this thread of very good suggestion is do things only at your pace or comfort level. I have lost many good neighbors while they hit this mission. Perhaps they thought it was a race and gave up. I don't know. This mission is a test of endurance or patience if you will. Don't worry about doing it perfectly. You will accomplish it if you have patience and helpful neighbors. Getting past this mission will also allow you to be a helpful neighbor to your friends by not giving up. The very fact that you are seeking a plan of action makes you a very good player in the game when faced with founder and peanut problems.

I was late getting this mission so was doing the 1600 peanuts the same time as the resolution missions (with 160 animals to rise!) I moved everything to the edges and put as much in storage as possible and sold a lot of decorations. I planted 600 peanuts in various stages all over the homestead. I had lots of meals saved up for harvest, plus if you harvest your fruit trees as often as possible and sell your adult animals you can stockpile food that way to purchase meals with. During the toy factory stage I traded the toys in for 3 sledding hills (plus a few other things) and the sledding hill alone sold for 1600 coins. That helps offset the cost of the animals and crops. As well, the New Year’s resolution collection (of which we all have collectibles in abundance) yields the angel statue which sells for 885 coins. Almost the same as the cost of an ox! It took a lot of juggling but I finally managed to complete the Master Farmer mission and the NY Resolutions! Now I have lots of room to redecorate!