Thread: Expiring fruits In Treasure Isle

Expiring fruits In Treasure Isle

I have been playing the game of the Treasure Isle and have got a small issue in it. I have got many of the fruits in the place where I am staying but the problem is that the fruit that I have just using in the game is just starting to expire and I don’t know what to do with it. I have already got my inventory full and so I have not been able to store more fruits in it. Please give me a proper solution and also tell me that what the problem in it is basically.

Re: Expiring fruits In Treasure Isle

You can just check out the features that has been added up in it. Treasure Isle has pushed out a feature that makes fruits expire. For now on:
    1. Fruits that are being dug up and that is being given in it will have an expiration date that will expire according to the date. And also you please have to check out your backpack and then also see how long your fruits are going to last. So use your fruits.
    2. Fruits that are dug before the date of 4/6/2010 will Not expire.
    3. The use of any of the fruits that are still said to be pending in your FB requests page WILL have no expiration date in it.
    4. And if the fruits that you are using are expiring then at that moment they will reach to your backpack, and also please just check your computer for the date and time. And if your computer is not set on the real time of the date, then it will throw off your fruit expiration.
    5. And if you are accepting the fruits and have find them spoiled in your rucksack seconds later after the use, and also try to check your computer settings in it. And if the date and time are not correct on your computer, then the fruit will spoil out automatically in it.

See that whether it will work out for you or not.

And if you are just started the game and have found the newly accepted fruits in it then see to it that it will be getting rotten in it with a real fast speed so for that you have to keep a look in it, and also try to check out your computer settings. If the date that is being defined in the computer and also the time are not correct, this can straight affect your fruits at the moment they get into your backpack. And also the main reason is that you have to make the settings of the time properly and see that whether it is working out for the system that you are using.

Hey thank you for the information that you have provided to me and it is going to prove me very vital as I was having this issue very badly in my system. I have now got the idea of how to save the fruit from getting stale in it. I have started the removing of the fruits at the regular interval of time and have not allowed any of the fruit to rotten in it. Now I have also been able to manage all the cultivations that is being done in it in the place of the home. Now the main problem is that I just wanted a little bit information on the game so that I can just get the better idea that what will come next in the game and what is to be done in it.

It is said to be one of the best of the world's most famous adventurer that is based on digging and all this has been combined to the game of Treasure Isle, and in this you can just share all the rare and valuable treasure with your friends. You can also earn money and explore the various strange places that are present in it, and you can also decorate your own island as you explore the world of Treasure Island. It is just the game type as that of Farmville, and frontier ville. You just have to know the strategy of playing all this types of the game and then that’s it.

When you are not being able to save the extra fruits or when you are not able to make the use of the fruits that has been generated in it, then it is bound to be getting spoiled or in other terms expired. Fruits are said to be used when you are having low energy or when you are playing the game regularly. If the game is kept unwatched then it may happen that the fruits that are being used in it may get expired and you may not be able to get the benefit of using that fruit. So if the fruits are being expired then you have only one option that is to use it in regular way to get the fruits used when you are losing all the energy in it. And all the games that is present in it are some what same as the frontier Ville and Farmville that is normally being played by many of the peoples in it.