Thread: Dragon Age II randomly shuts down PC

Dragon Age II randomly shuts down PC

Today I have installed the Dragon Age 2 in my computer and my computer has started shutting down manually. Every half hour the computer automatically restarts without any error message or any prompts. I didn’t get this issue before with other games. The following are my computer specs.
    • PSU: 1000W Antec
    • CPU case Antec 1200
    • Memory: Corsair XMS3 RAM x8GB
    • CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 Black Edition Deneb 3.5Ghz
    • GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD5750 1GB

Does anyone have idea about this?

Re: Dragon Age II randomly shuts down PC

The importance of a smooth Computer mandatory and everyone wants their computer to run smoothly without shutdown. Some of the most aggravating things that can happen, although it is on the computer when you try to use it and the computer turns on by itself when the computer shuts down randomly, then this may perhaps denote that there are some very serious problems that need to you, take care, before the damage is to double the things. This problem probably with a computer instead of a laptop means that there is something with the power supply. You should check to ensure that nothing happens at the socket or the power cord and is properly placed in the socket.

Sounds like 1) heating problem, 2) power supply, or 3) RAM. Since the heat can cause problems with power and RAM, you should look at that first. Computers usually do not have enough space underneath them for the fan to push hot air efficiently. Try rising off the table / desk and see that helps. You should try a program called SpeedFan. Provide temperature readings in your case, within about one minute. Try before and after lifting it off the desk.

Occasionally happen is that you have a disk failure or simply have a malware or Trojan that causes Turn off or restart. Go into My Computer and right click on drive "C" then select the Properties option you go to tools tab and select the option "Check Now" in the new tab select options and give accept. You must restart the pc to work. If it is virus then you need to run the good antivirus program with updated virus signature data base.

The features and step by step information about the Windows operating system to repair completely is beyond the scope of this article, but there is a accumulation of additional information regarding operating system maintenance as well as a chance to download a free registry fixing app to check on your PC. Otherwise find the common Windows-fix solutions from any website, and search what to do if your computer is not working yet.

Registry cleaners are one of the most like-minded people, and unused portions of the software on the market today which your computer can efficiently and improve overall performance. If your computer is acting out of character was with symptoms of slow processing, reboot and / or shutting down at random either constantly error messages when you try the same task or at random, freezing, longer than normal boot-ups and all other performance issues that you can add to the list, then chances are likely that your computer never to register and got cleaned properly? If you are one of the many people, these symptoms occur with your computer and you do indeed have never cleaned your computer's registry is then now as good as any time to start.