Thread: Mouse not working while playing the Dragon Age II game

Mouse not working while playing the Dragon Age II game

I have a very tough time handling the mouse control of the game. Whenever I want to control the characters of the game it is very difficult to handle them. Whenever I want to issue an order to any character in the game then it does not get instructed. So the only thing to be blamed here is the mouse. I have seen my mouse controls and it is perfect for other controls. It is not getting detected only while playing the game. So do you know hwy is this happening? If any one of you can show me some solutions then it would be very grateful of you. So do send in your suggestions I am waiting.

Re: Mouse not working while playing the Dragon Age II game

I think there is nothing much that you can do here. What you will have to do is that while playing the game you will either have to take the support of the keyboard or the joystick. They may be the alternatives for you if the mouse is not working well here. I think there is nothing much that you can do here, since your mouse appears fine to me if it is running well in the other work. So that’s what I have to say here. Do look at all the suggestions and I am quite sure you will be able to get some solution out of it.

I don’t think so there is any hardware issue. Just go and check in the game settings mode whether you have kept the mouse control on. I think the controls you have not set it properly in the game settings and hence it is giving you such problem. Do have a proper check in the game settings mode and enable the mouse control and I am sure that you will get some solution out of it. Do try and let me know if that works or not.

Count me as the another user with the same problem. Well what is the problem in my case is that whenever I click on the particular enemy to fight or loot and the pointer just jumps away from the scene. Well I did get some interesting responses from my friends as a solution for this problem. Some of them asked me to change the character in the game that I am playing and many other but none of them worked with me. so that’s why I am expecting some good solutions from you all. So any of them who can help me then do let me know about it.

If that is the case then I would advise you to uninstall the game and install it back again ad see if there is any problem. Mostly you will be sorted out by that. So I think you must have a look at the problem properly and decide whether it’s the mouse controller or the actual mouse which is not working. While in some cases the problem is related with the mouse itself while in some cases the problem is actually linked to the game. so hope you have got the necessary information here.