Thread: Incomplete island posting as complete in Treasure Isle

Incomplete island posting as complete in Treasure Isle

I am having some trouble with the Treasure Isle. In redoing a few islands yesterday and today I have received "Island Complete" posting notice 2-5 plots early. I go ahead and post the reward request, close the map pop up and finish the last few plots then get the Out of Sync message. Have run across this on the last 4 islands I have completed all with the help of map fragments to redig. I will be thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: Incomplete island posting as complete in Treasure Isle

This just happened to me on Private Paradise. It was my primary time making the map, so it was not a map fragment problem. I had as a minimum 10 plots absent to dig, having a beach chair "Big dig." I took the reward, published, closed the look for a new island map and did a few more plots on PP island. Leveled up to 102 and within a few squares after that, got the out of sync Code 28 message. Refreshed and ended up back on my home island back down to level 101. I clicked Go Treasure Hunting and it took me back to PP Island with the squares I dug after the erroneous completion message and before the out of sync error having been dug. I dug up a few more plots and just leveled up to 102 again. I did the last few squares on PP Island and got the completed reward again.

This happened to me on Serpent Dream; it said I had completed the island 3 plots early and so I refreshed the page because it froze. As soon as I refreshed it, it said it was 99% complete and I clicked on it again. However, as soon as I did, it said that the game was "Out of Sync," so I refreshed it a second time. However, this time it showed up 0% complete. Now I have to clear it all over again. I wish that Zynga will fix this problem soon otherwise they will lose many of their users.

I had 14 plots left on Defiant Stone and it said the island was complete. I posted to my wall and closed the other pop-up. I clicked on the leftover plots and obtained the code 28 beyond sync message. I too utilized map pieces looking for elusive owl faberge egg. I am having the WindowsXP, Foxfire 3.6.4, and the latest Adobe Flash. Both Foxfire and Flash were installed/updated 6/23. I already changed my flash setting to 30 seconds from the default 10 seconds. But out of a lot of energy and numerous map pieces as this is not the first replay map this has happened on.

I just had Five Challenges bug out on me. I was most of the way done with the map, just had the landing area and a bit of the first branching section to do when it said I completed it. However, I still had those areas and 6 treasures left to find. Normally, I would not care, except that this was one of the maps that cost island cash to unlock. If I am going to pay for a map, I ought to be able to finish it. I should not have to pay 45 fragments to replay a map I did not actually get to complete the first time around when I paid the cash to unlock it.