Thread: Disappearing rewards from Monkey Palace In Treasure Isle

Disappearing rewards from Monkey Palace In Treasure Isle

Hi all, I am having some problem in Treasure Isle. Actually during exploring the Monkey Palace, I manage to complete some collections of treasures. I traded it for rewards, which I placed at my island. However when I went to my home island next time, all of them were gone. This happened to me with a “Fez Monkey” and a “Venezuela Jones” (twice). I am not trading more treasures right now. Does anyone have the same problem? How can I get back my monkeys?

Re: Disappearing rewards from Monkey Palace In Treasure Isle

I in fact had the similar thing happen with the Venezuela Jones. I think the best thing to do is file a ticket with Customer Support and see if they can help you out. Please note you will probably need to have enough room for them to credit your account (you can wait to hear back from them before you do this) and please be patient as it is the weekend. My fez monkey is gone as well didn't notice it until I came here and seen this thread so I went and looked had him next to my three bubbles jacksons monkeys. I seriously dun feel like playing 30 over times again to get back another collection.

I lost 2 Venezuela jones, 2 monkey fez, 1 totem, and worst my monkey dj in a tree. The monkey dj is hard to get because that collection is hard to complete. The problem is you can’t let them stay in the bag because of the limit. Please make the limit 500 for the bag. And is there a way to give us back what we lost without completing it again? It’s because some collection are hard to complete like the monkey dj in a tree. So far I have lost two fez monkeys and a totem. It is kind of irritating to find that I have wasted my time getting the treasures. What is the point of having rewards that are decorations if they are just going to be lost.

Unfortunately this is happening at around 50% or higher rate immediately after turning in a collection. Either the collection reward vanishes completely or it is replaced by ordinary trash loot in your backpack. In my case, I turn in the collection for a totem (for example). Place the totem on my island and then I receive an "out of sync" message and reload my island to find the totem gone. I finished Monkey Palace this morning as well as Fire God Mountain, I have some rewards from it, Why is it not showing that it was completed? I have to do it all again. I was going to submit my score in the Monkey Palace contest but I guess I cannot do it now.

I have contacted Zynga stuff and they just said to clear cache, try different browser, and install latest adobe flash, so that old game data does not clash with new game data after updates. I guess we are not getting our stuff back. And for your information, even the fez monkey I had in my backpack disappeared and I thought it only happens if I place it on the island. Now that’s 2 Fez monkeys gone. Sickening and zynga hopes that this has not disheartened me about the game. It is a big problem and it is going to make me think twice playing the game as often.