Thread: Blur 2 Sequel

Blur 2 Sequel

Okay. So I've been hearing that they are going to make a sequel for the powered up racing game called Blur. I personally think there is barely room for improvement. Though, there still was one thing that it lacks. Amount of cars. You see, I guess there are an average number of cars, but I'm talking about manufacturers. There are enough different cars, but they're all like, the same company. Chevrolet, Volkswagen, Audi, Nissan... But, I guess no Bugatti, Maserati, Lamborghini is okay. But, come on! I'd like to see a Jaguar, an Aston Martin (which was supposed to be included), a Bentley, a Buick, a Cadillac, a Porsche, and maybe even a Rolls Royce. Sorry if I'm being annoying, but my favorite part about racing games is getting the cars.

Re: Blur 2 Sequel

Well the best thing here would be if in the sequel that are trying to bring motor cycles in. Actually the thing here is that I have played the part 1 of this game and it is really mind blowing and I think if they are thing of introducing the part 2 then I guess they will come out with the best thing possible. And for more information you can go here