Thread: Stolen chips in Zynga poker.

Stolen chips in Zynga poker.

On a fine day when I logged into my poker account and had 7662500 in chips and I didn't even play a hand. Then I logged back in at 8 p.m. that night and I had no chips left. Again I did not even play a hand. Could somebody please help me out with this problem? I really unable to figure where the chips went and why I was not able to get them back. Please help me in this case and let me know the best possible way that will allow me to get all the stolen chips back.

Re: Stolen chips in Zynga poker.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem. Hopefully the following information that I have provided will help you in resolving this issue. Did you get a message in your Facebook inbox? If so then you, along with many others have been scammed. There is no guarantee that you will get your chips back but your best bet is to follow the instructions I posted below.
    • Uninstall Java completely, and then reinstall the latest version.
    • Clear your cache. If you are unsure of how to do this.
    • Change your passwords - First change the password to your e-mail account, and then change the password to your Social Network.
    • You may have alternate email addresses associated with your profile that could compromise your account

Well if you are accessing the game through your face book account then you have to just From the Settings drop down menu, choose Account Settings. Go to the Contact Email section and click the Change option to view all of your addresses. Check the list for any unusual addresses. Please remove any that you do not recognize. And if you have the account with MySpace then In the Home tab, select My Account. Check the email address section for any unusual addresses. Please remove any that you do not recognize.If you don’t currently have anti-virus installed, please do so. Also there are several spyware detection applications available, one of which is Ad-Aware.

If you really want to solve this issue then you just need to submit the following details to Zynga with a complaint.
    • Your Social Network User ID.
    • When did you last see the chips in your account, and what time did you notice that they were gone? Which time zone are you in?
    • What was your balance before your chips disappeared, and what is it now?
    • Include any messages or links that you may have clicked which could have resulted in your loss.
    • If you submit an incomplete ticket, without all of the details requested above, it could significantly delay our response time

I am also having the same problem where I lost my number of chips daily and this is happening on regular basis. And regarding to that I just tried sending Zygna an email about my problem through the support on this page and it won't let me send it. I have tried everything they have told me to do but I have gotten no info back if I'm ever going to get my chips back or not. Please help me in this case and let me know the appropriate solution.

"how can i get my chips back?please help..this june 7, 2012 about 2AM (philippine time) i logged out my facebook with 60M zynga poker chips...this evening 8pm when i logged it in, my poker chips were gone and i have 27K zynga poker chips left.."

Quote Originally Posted by Panzbap Skwerpans View Post
    "how can i get my chips back?please help..this june 7, 2012 about 2AM (philippine time) i logged out my facebook with 60M zynga poker chips...this evening 8pm when i logged it in, my poker chips were gone and i have 27K zynga poker chips left.."
    Did anyone else also access the same computer/laptop that you use? Are you sure that you havent given or shared your profile information to somebody else? If you havent lost all the chips, then you could probably ask the zynga support authorities why your chips got disappeared, as they have the proper data for each players and you will get all your poker chips back from them as well.