Thread: Not receiving build items in Treasure Isle

Not receiving build items in Treasure Isle

I know for a reality that I have received as a minimum 5 marbles. But they are not in my bag and they are not showing on the "o of 1" count in the build. This is very strange. Is this only me who is facing this problem or if there are other users as well who are facing the same issue. If you know that what is the reason for this or if you have any comment on this problem then you are most welcome to post your comment. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this thread.

Re: Not receiving build items in Treasure Isle

I am way over my 250 limit but I still get my fruits from the requests. They only thing I do not get is the materials. It is sad because I cannot get rid of 120 items that easily. It is all wrenches and tickets. I will be forced to sell them. if it is the backpack limit it will say that you have gone up to the limit when you try and accept the gift so I am having doubt that try clearing your cache and see if that helps if not then contact Zynga and see if they can help.

I just accepted 4 or 5 marble gifts, a couple of fires, and a few other random relic items along with one piece of fruit and the only one to show up in my backpack was the fruit. That is not fair. I have been trying to collect fire for days now to finish my stupid relic and at the time I accepted the gifts I had plenty of empty space in my backpack. It is just the marble so far that is disappearing nothing else so far. But I will never be able to finish the Poseidon Relic at this rate, it would be impossible. Marble and Aqua are not being received for some reason. I have had over 10 marble just yesterday and not one of them went in after I accepted. This is same with the Aqua. Friends send it and I accept and then it does not register.

I think that they want cash money to buy the upgrade to the backpack limit. That is as far as it goes with them. They will never look into it further (just like they never bother to fix the "neighbors" problem). I must have received 20+ of these building pieces before I looked here. I am more than furious. I am under the 250 and my gifts are not in my backpack. If I click on something to sell on my island it asks if I want to sell the item and I click ok. The item is still there.

This is still going on. I was hoping it was a fluke but it is not. I have tons of relic pieces but I am only allowed to sell them. I have only 37 items in my backpack and so that is not the problem. Just letting you know that it is a recurring thing that does indeed need fixing. I just accepted 2 marble pieces for my relic and most of the stuff in my backpack is things that I need pieces for hte buildings, feathers, gems and wrentches we have to have to play. The other day I had 300 and it was still accepting and yet now it is not and I have way less since I got rid of a bunch of stuff. I want my marble so I can finish something.