Thread: What Is Dragon Boat 'Early Bird' bonus going to be In Treasure Isle

What Is Dragon Boat 'Early Bird' bonus going to be In Treasure Isle

I have been playing the game of the Treasure Isle since long and also I have reached up to a comfortable stage in which I have been far ahead with the normal running of the game. I have heard that there is the option of the Dragon Fruit which can be used by me for the playing of the game. I have heard that options of "golden dragonfruit" which add 100 to max energy I also present in the game. Please help me out with the options in it and also what is the meaning of dragon fruit in it.

Re: What Is Dragon Boat 'Early Bird' bonus going to be In Treasure Isle

When I first started playing TI I couldn't get the option of the promotion so I contacted them. First of all there wasn't a promotion but it was over, then I saw that it wasn’t over, as I was not able to get it. Then I could get it but some were having problems loading it, then it had finished since the link that was provided. When I asked what was going on they said there would be something so many people very annoyed because I bet more than a few have used TI cash to finish it so that they get this bonus and then get the option of the dragon fruit in it.

The only reason I could think they would not do this promotion now is because there still seem to be some people who can't collect building items from gifts. But there are ways around this if they post their needs on their wall etc. I imagine we'll see the post magically fade away though from the TI like page like the coins for cash one if they really are going to take it off. I have copy and pasted the stuff from the t.i page and she just said as far as I know there will be no bonus from the dragon sail boat it will be used to travel to islands coming very soon.

Also I have asked her why they put it on the t.i page that we was getting a bonus she said she can’t answer that. And what I mean that whether I was talking to a robot or a human being, I'd like it if they gave us a decoration but I don't see that happening it that can be used for the voyaging on new islands and unlock them using the map-like treasure you get from it. And then you can just see that whether the dragon boat is being provided to you for the sending of the various peoples from places to places.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just now I can just make the use of the dragon boat and then just make use of it along the game when it is proceeding to further stages in it. Then it is also that you can just see that whether any of the bugs is affecting the game that you are just playing and see that whether the playing of the game is giving you the option of the dragon boat and also then using it for the transportation of the peoples to one place to another. And also please just give me the details of the game and also the information of the game that is present in it.