Thread: No chat at tables in Zynga poker

No chat at tables in Zynga poker

I have big problem with this poker site & it is people speaking out none English during hands this is just unacceptable. At anytime speaking none English at a poker table is it online or live poker it's just not on! Something needs to be done to stop this. So is there anyone who will help me out in this case and will let me know what is the problem and due to what it is affecting the game play and how can I solve the same.

Re: No chat at tables in Zynga poker

Maybe they could have some tables based on language I am all for meeting people from different places, but when I'm sitting at a table with three people chatting in Turkish, that really leaves me out of the loop. I think that was part of the reason I haven't played in ages. Now I don't think they need to ban non-English as it sounds like you're suggesting. But some tables for different languages, perhaps in addition to mixed tables. Or private tables for friends, because I used to always end up at tables with people who seem to be friends, and that also ends up with everyone else being excluded.

More often than not then are slamming on you, I have been told go all in little boy but a lot just slam on you and the other half is them telling each other what they have. Foreigners are not legit in anything they say in the chat rooms, remember that how many times in one conversation do you tell a person you have liquor over beer. I would think one time would get the person the message, but every hand. talk back to them in English Since they are all scamming liars anyway and know English and answer them.

I had the same crap was in a sit and go tournament it was a 10k table and there was 5 of them talking in any language which was not understandable they were saying what hands they had after the flop like full house and str8 flush and were telling the others to fold because they had the better hand and were saying you fold this time i have full house and they were saying things like no matter who wins what we all share the pot at the end.

what I was going to say at the end of the day it's what you have in your hand that wins or loses, learn to read the game better not presume because some friends are chatting in a foreign language they can't be beaten, even if they are telling each other their hands or not. I only speak English and it winds me up when I see people in poker rooms telling people to speak English, when you can turn around and tell them to speak English in their language then you can talk, I don't see why everyone should have to learn English just to play poker or any game for that matter

The amount of English spoken at tables is less than 50% I think. In most of the cases I'm the only one with English messages at a table, the other messages are mostly "wkwkwk" so I assume Indonesian or something. In every other worldwide online game I know, English as spoken language is widely accepted, but on Zynga Poker it isn't. Well, not the most problematical matter for me, since the main goal is playing, but it still would be nice if the percentage of English spoken on the tables would grow

I played at a sit n go table with 3 French people now my French is quite basic but it was obvious they were discussing their hands, so I used that to my advantage and went on to win! When it was down to the final two of us I thanked the gentleman very politely in French for helping me to win, and was rewarded with a torrent of abuse apparently I am a cheating prostitute. I can't imagine why he didn't see the funny side.