Thread: How can I remove box of tissues in Zynga poker

How can I remove box of tissues in Zynga poker

Keeping on receiving box of tissues without any possibility of changing item because they keep giving the tissues, when they keep beating you all in preflop with the worst hand is very frustrating and annoying. It makes people super angry and may even have bad consequences on health. I am really fed of this thing and I really want to know the thing which will enable me to remove or avoid the abusements.

Re: How can I remove box of tissues in Zynga poker

One of the key skills in poker well, on this app, anyway is to be an emotionless drone. Hang your ego on the door before sitting at the table and focus solely on the distribution of the cards and other player's actions. Frustration, Anger, indeed any emotion brought to the table helps your opponents and works against you. Learn not to react to wind-up gifts or trash-talk, play your game as best and as hard as you can and do not get upset by anything.

I gave you good advice. Short and long. Whether it's real-life or virtual, being emotionally affected by other players actions is going to damage you if you react in the impassioned way your posts reflect. If the tissues are made history, then the annoying pillocks are only going to select something else to taunt other players with. Really, look again and think on what me and Sultan have posted and try putting it into practice. One of the ways of handing the tissue gilters, which I have already posted, is to just keep replacing them with something from your own items selection without commenting.

If it was real poker I would agree because it may give an advantage, but here it shouldn't be allowed to bully. You can report when someone is bullying through the poker chat, I don't see why you can't when he is bullying with annoying gift. I don't even see any reason why it shouldn't be allowed to refuse a gift.I don't like the idea of writing something like Thanks for the tissues, I will keep them handy for you to use once you lose your chips. Because it looks so much like to resign to have what you want on the table. I would like the Disable Gift function.

Well, by increasing the cost of tissues to 500 chips all Zynga has done is preventing new players and people on very low chip stacks from using them. Do you think that someone with say 10 million+ chips will be bothered about spending 500 on an item that clearly irritates others. I use the item quite frequently, and will continue to do so. I only use it on players that are playing like an idiot going all in every hand pre-flop, being offensive to others, general dumb play etc and use it on them when they finally loose .

I find it amusing when someone sends the box at seemingly inappropriate times - e.g. when they just lost a big pot to you. Most of the time I just ignore it, but sometimes I will send them a big usually the prey on their likely homophobic nature is enough to get them on. How about the first tissue box to an individual costs 5 chips. The second would be a thousand, third ten thousand, and onward and upward. These people are usually sitting on very few chips to begin with.