Thread: The cards in Zynga poker are random cards?

The cards in Zynga poker are random cards?

I know people often regret folding a hand when they see the flop. Example I have K8, I fold then the flops comes K88, if i called that hand, will it still flop K88? Or the cards changes every second? I was thinking if the cards are already in the board and everything was just a special flip effect. I have to know this so that i don't regret folding hands. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue here and what is best way to know the same.

Re: The cards in Zynga poker are random cards?

I don’t believe you because I have had more winning hands folded, then when I play, also had more winning hands, if I could keep my 2 cards for the next round, and last i keep getting cards on the flop that are one out to what i have in my hand. Like I have queen six, the flop would be king or jack and seven or five. This happens to me about 40 % of time. When I get cards like this it tells me to fold.

I would always fold a K8 pre-flop, if most of the table was still in the hand and anyone had made a significant raise. K8 is not a strong hand. I would play it heads-up, but not at a full table, unless I was in the BB, and could get a free peek. Thing is, this is strictly a play money site with prize opportunities. In games of play money, people play bad hands that would rarely or never be played in a real game. I'm convinced the cards are randomized on here; it's just that you see more bad beats on here because people will play anything and everything with more reckless abandon.

I have posted a thread complaining about the same stuff as you are. Playing on Zynga the same way as you play regularly won't present the same success as a regular money game. You have to change your strategy around. Not necessarily put all your chips in with middle or near high pocket pairs, but instead be content with just limping preflop with a hand like JJ or 1010 and hoping for a set or three undercards. Get to know how your table plays. See more flops for cheaper rather than seeing flops with just decent to good starting hands. You may take the small pots away from me, but I'll win the big ones". It kind of works out the same way on Zynga. You might lose 5 straight pots in a row, but you'll lose the minimum. But on that sixth hand when you flop trip 5's with 5 4 and there are 4 others in the pot, that's where you make up all your previous losses. But don't invest everything after the flop either. Make sure the percentages are likely dead in your favor by waiting till the turn or river to make the big bet. Because a lot of the time, the people will be reluctant to fold their two pair.

Any time you fold a hand, Be Proud of that fold. Never second guess yourself. Texas Hold'em is a very unpredictable game. No one can master this game over night. We all have the same odds of winning and losing before the cards are dealt. It's the Knowledge you accumulate over time that will help you justify your actions for what you do during the game. Yes the cards are randomized, we know that. What i was thinking is that, does it make a difference if I click the call button now or after 5 seconds. If it does change every second. I am questioning this because in real life poker bad fold is a bad fold once the deck is shuffled. If is final. The cards dealt by the real dealer will be static no matter what you do. You won’t see the dealer shuffling the cards 15 times.

If you believe they change the flop based on whether or not you and presumably everyone else at the table fold before the flop that would be a nightmare to program on a militiaperson table. They would have to come up with the most tantalizing flop for the 3 to 6 people that folded that hand so that they all shout rigged. Not likely and maybe not even possible but still there is a case that it may happen. I played a total of 10 games before I left. I won 1 hand and the other player won 9. Now, of those 9 they won, the first 7 were back to back, one after another. The last 2 came after I won the 1 hand.