Thread: Horse and Mule Changes in frontierville

Horse and Mule Changes in frontierville

Friends, I like to be on frontierville. This is the best source for me to pass my free time. Now I am observing that the Horse and Mule are changing in that. Can you tell me that how can get them? I would love to have some for my Frontier Ville. Is there someone else who has observed the same? Can you provide me some idea to for this? Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Horse and Mule Changes in frontierville

They are not "Forcing" you to sell your horses and mules. You may keep them and enjoy them under the new changes which are there. If the change does not appeal to you, you may sell them. I asked what the change will be in energy to horses and mules. The info I have is that they will still give energy, but not as often. Personally I won't be selling mine but I only have a few to go with my buggies etc. I hope this helps you make your decision.

I would like to tell you that the harvest times are not being changed. When you harvest these animals in the future, they will not always give energy as a reward. We appreciate that this will not be a well-liked modify that is why they are offering the provisional Horseshoe sell-back price in place of just making the modification devoid of altering the sell-back price. We are as well not taking out all of the additional energy that might have been building up throughout the harvesting of horses.

Horses and mules are pricey, cost a lot of coins as well as horsehoes and take a long time to "harvest" thereby taking up valuable room on the farm. If you are not going to make it worth my while to neither do this then I won’t buy them anymore nor will I partake of any mission where I have to buy them. It might be a nice idea to explain what the reduction of energy is that the horses and mules will produce after the change (or if it's going to be totally eliminated) so we can at least make an informed decision on whether to keep or sell. And while I can understand not buying them back for equal value (we did get to use them, after all), basically giving us the equivalent of 25 cents on the dollar doesn't quite seem fair either, especially in the light of such short notice.

I don't think they ever said they were going to take the horses and mules out of the game, they only said that they won’t give energy anymore so if you were only keeping them for that reason. They offer you to buy them back for one horseshoe each. That way you can get the space back on your homstead and you are not losing everything. I have to say that I hope that they will put them back in the shop so I can at least buy 1 for my homestead since they didn’t give us any advice before they removed them.

I would suggest that when the horses do return to the market they will not cost you any horseshoes to buy them (pure speculation) however to offer just one horseshoe to sell them then it would be false economy to do so. All other animals that you buy increase their value on selling them if they are mature it should be the same with the horses or mules even if it is just a single horseshoe increase in value it would show some equilibrium with other animals. Real life horses fetch way more than other animals when sold.