Thread: Islands isle not completing even with 100%

Islands isle not completing even with 100%

So like as I was short on coins I left the bug swarms on disobedient stone island for last when I go back to finish it the pop up by means of xp and coins didn’t come into view even though map shows 100% completed, similar thing happened on Shadow Garden island, also I can leave to other islands and comeback to Defiant Stone though can no longer go back to Shadow Garden. I think the possibility of traveling back goes away after refreshing the game. Also there are loads of islands where the treasure counter isn’t right or either treasures are missing, defiant stone is one of them.

Re: Islands isle not completing even with 100%

I would like to tell you that there are hidden tiles on both your islands. I have seen many other forum discussions for alike topic and I got that the screen shot showing both the hidden tiles on those islands. I am also having the same problem with islands not completing properly. It happened to me with Misty Swamp and Calm Pools. They both say 100% complete and I didn't get the bonus for completing them. And Calm Pools I am still able to travel to, even though it says 100% complete. Are these glitches going to get fixed soon?

For those with islands stuck at 99% or 98%. there most likely is some tile hidden behind a tree that you haven’t dug. I have never seen single case of proven bug where all tiles were dug with island being stuck below 100%. Double check your island, then check forum for maps showing hidden tiles. Antler island is often claimed to be "bugged" and it’s not. For the people with islands at 100% but no popup, i had this problem twice and after refreshing page it seemed that coins and exp was added, even without popup. I am not 100% sure, but you can check it. Note exp and coins, refresh and check them. I hope that this will help you.

I was also having the same issues the the mayan isles II map. The last three islands I have collected did not "complete" until I refreshed the page. Because of this, I have not gotten any reward for those three islands. It is kind of frustrating, especially since I spent so much time, energy and money into completing them. I have got the solution for those people who have finished islands with some treasures left. I would like to tell you that there are 2 bugs with it out of which one is that counters are wrong (or there might be unreachable treasures under gem gates), the other one is that sometimes treasure counters are reset. In any case, just forget about them, they never worked properly.

I was also having the same issues the Mayan isles II map. The last three islands I have collected did not "complete" until I refreshed the page. Because of this, I have not gotten any reward for those three islands. Islands at 100% done, but says there are two or three treasures left to find. Islands finished but it says they're only at 97, 98 or 99% finished, and no treasures left to find. (I even had my husband double check to make sure I wasn't just missing a spot). Islands completed freezes and no reward. It is missing island items. I quit Farmville because there were so many problems with it, but TI is not any better!