Thread: Lots of Wither in FrontierVille

Lots of Wither in FrontierVille

The last quite a lot of days of FrontierVille have been totally hectic for everyone with all the connection issues, RC errors, and now the "retry old sequence" errors. I was able to get in there a few times over the last few days, but now I cannot play at all. The game finally loads, freezes while I attempt to harvest, and the error messages begin. Meanwhile, everything is going to wilt! Please revive everyone’s crops, and turn the Wilt feature off until you have resolved your server issues. Anybody else ever have these issues with you? If anyone find any information or any other useful information about this than please just let me know.

Re: Lots of Wither in FrontierVille

Another day of this. I cannot access the game at all on Chrome. I did manage to get on through Firefox for a few minutes until it too crashed. Why can't all the graphics like the coins, hearts, lightning bolts, endless pop-ups especially the sale on horseshoes which is crass at a time like this, etc be deactivated, I would think that might help. I wish I could sell my homestead. I am at level 89 have 254 horseshoes [will never buy again] or at least get my money back.

I am having the similar problems, cannot use chrome at all and like you, Firefox will only work for a few seconds. This all started for me while the Halloween missions began. It’s very frustrating. please Zynga fix these problems. I do have 3 unwither crops ready if the issues ready in case but however I do wish I would have a good friend send me what I need so I don’t have to worry. I have tried playing 4 times today and it keeps telling me blasted internet went quiet, so I am not able to play this morning.

That’s it. It’s not fair to a lot of us with this Flash crash problem that isn’t any of our faults to lose crops. I was able to get on for a while and planted pumpkins and now I can’t get back on and they will be done in an hour. I am going to be very upset if my pumpkins are allowed to wither. I am dreadfully persistent when it’s not my fault. How can we play this game if Zynga can’t help us through their problems of their game?

I have the same opinion it's not your fault. There are some people that want stuff withered, so I am not sure turning it off is the solution or even if they can like Farmville, without messing up other stuff. Unwither is one of the simplest collection items to get. If you have completed peanuts, you should have 11 of them (if it was post the collection limit cap). If you don't, put the missing items on your wish list. Some people have a whole bunch of the collection items. I have 128 complete sets myself and that's a small number compared to some I have seen. And, I have visited some rather withered homesteads lately, a shame.

It pumpkins and the reason why is because I can’t get on due to the shockwave flash crashing problem that a whole lot of people are having issues with. My pumpkins are done because I could get on for a sec and see them but then froze and couldn’t play again as I haven’t been able to for days and thought it was fixed this morn when I could get on and play. Now I can’t again. Why would I want my stuff to wither? I have to harvest them for a quest. Then what beg more from my friends. They are doing their own thing. I am done I am deleting the game. Zynga has issues in another game as well that I had to leave earlier today. I have already deleted 3 Zynga games and here goes the 3rd if this doesn’t change.

If you would rather play than finish the Halloween quests and you can get on at all, just delete/sell the Halloween stuff - like the graveyard and ghost cannon - and you should at least be able to play again. I finished the quests, after much aggravation, and was still having enough lag and hang issues to be annoying, so I got rid of the Halloween stuff. Now, although it seems to take a bit longer to load, once I am on I can play with no problem. On my sister's site, where we didn't do the quests, there have been no problems at all. I kept my headstones and pumpkins, the homestead looks great, and I can play happily once again.

I know you guys have those issues but this is what helps for me. Load the game but don't do anything (but leave the game visible) wait for about 5min, do seeming if your still lagged if you do something, wait again, at a point the game finally will run smooth again (if it runner smooth before Halloween stuff, it also depends on your hardware), that’s what I do and works pretty well on chrome like this. The game does something with causes flash to lockup (on loading). Hope this can help for you.