Thread: Out of Requests in FrontierVille

Out of Requests in FrontierVille

I am getting beyond frustrated with finishing my Back to School lessons. I just posted that I needed one of the items. I actually need them all. After posting I went back in to request one of the other items and was told I was out of requests and can't request again for almost 12 hours! What gives? Almost everyone neighbor is able to put out multiple, multiple requests throughout the day and for the second day in a row I have been allowed one. Anyone else having problems? I am about to give up because of this. What's even more maddening, using 11 ribbons to start the lesson? Help. I am frustrated with this.

ThumbsUp Re: Out of Requests in FrontierVille

Yes, I am getting the similar thing. I don't get it either, because I as well have friends who spam the crap out of everyone's feeds, asking for 18 different things within minutes (or, sometimes, the same thing 18 times!), and I have just put out 5 to 6 requests today, max. Actually it's probably been less than that. I need county fair tickets, darn it! And there's no way to get them except by asking. At least with school supplies, and so on. you can post that you want them as free gifts even if you can't officially "ask," you know?

Re: Out of Requests in FrontierVille

You as well get one when you send one. With Skunk mission I asked for soap but I clicked on everyone else's elbow grease to get that. But after that you have waited till after the "weekend" - a week late so most people are finished with the missions. I clicked on a measuring tape posting tonight because I know I will get the mission eventually but it might be after the initial rush of postings.

Here I want to say something about this issue. I have struggled with this for 3 days. Neighbors are posting 7 or 8 different requests in 3 minutes and I get a pop-up that says come back in 9 hours after posting 2. I don't know what is going on. How can I possibly collect that many items if I can only request them one at a time every 9 hours? My school mission require what 64 items, I don't have a chance if I can't post the requests.

Wish I could say this got better. I could ask for everything needed for the school house lessons, but no one could send them. And now, I have to wait more than 10 hours before I can ask again. I think I wasted the 11 ribbon I needed to start this one because there is no way I can get this one done before the 16th at the rate this is going. You might try posting a personal message to some of your higher neighbors and explaining what you need. A lot have extra of this stuff just to help neighbors.

Good neighbors all the time check your wish list; well I always do, so maybe this is an option for you? Bear in mind that higher level players tend to have lots of neighbors (like me) but I always respond to people who email me with requests as long as they are willing to help me when I get stuck. I often log on to email requests and it makes it much easier because then I can remember who asked and what they want. Hope this helps.

There are some items that can't be gifted, I think. I don't believe elbow grease or tape measures can be gifted. Tools and school supplies can be gifted. It fascinates me that newbie’s fill their wishlists with rare collectibles instead of supplies they need for building or completing school missions, just my opinion, of course. In the past, requesting items had a 12 hour wait period. I love that requests can be posted more frequently now. Hope it's not a glitch.