Thread: steps for installation of amx mod x

steps for installation of amx mod x

Hello guys I am playing counter strike on steam. Right now I installed the dedicated server program from steam. Two days before I try to install amx mod x in my system. But I am not able to install this amx mod x. I try this with many ways but still I am not able to install it so please help me to install this amx mod x in my system. I try this with amx mod x installer but when I am trying to start my server it’s not showing me anything. Please provide me the proper steps of installation. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: steps for installation of amx mod x

I think you are noob in counter strike you don’t know the simple steps for amx mod x installation. If you are not able to install it then use auto installer it will help you to install this amx mod x mod for counter strike. Follow the instruction which I am telling. First download auto installer for amx mod x from internet. Then run this auto installer. After that select your server and install it. And then run your server. After this do the last step, install plugins and customize amxx. This are the simple steps try it.

Thank you for calling me noob I know I am noob in amx mod x knowledge but I am not noob in counter strike but that’s not the question. I tried with it but it doesn’t work. I install dedicated server from steam and after that I installed amx mod x installer but after that when I start server it started. But when I am clicking on start server after that I am not able to see anything. Before this I was using amx mod at that time its working perfectly but now I am not able to do this with amx mod x. so please help me for this.

Hey this are the steps please go throw it.
    1. After download the full install from www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php website page.
    2. Now select the mirror and from there download the .exe file.
    3. Now run this .exe file in your system.
    4. Click on a next button check I agree and hit next.
    5. Select your system folder where you want to store your amx mod x files.
    6. After installation of amx mod x run AMX installer and click on finish button.
    7. Now select steam dedicated server and click next after that select the mod that you want to install AMXX to and click next. Click on I agree checkbox and then click the next button.
    8. Now your installation is started click on ok button when it asks for you want to install addon pack. After this click on finish and now amx mod x is installed in your system.

Guys I follow the all steps but still I am not able to do it I don’t know watts the problem with it. After installing this and when I am trying to run it on my dedicated server it’s not working I know the all steps I try to install it many time it installing correctly but after starting dedicated server it won’t start. I can only see my desktop. Are there any different settings for amx mod x? I can easily run amx mod on my system then why not this amx mod x? Please help me.

Hi, I think you are facing with the problem of update of amx mod x. even I think you are not following the proper step from the installation guide. Everyone is using these simple steps only. the other thing you are saying that when you are clicking on start server nothing is happen then for that go in your metamod/plugin.ini folder and remove the amx mod x, after this try to run your server again. And full installing full install of amxx I think you are overwriting your old liblist.gam file. Please check all this settings and try it out again.