Thread: Totally Frustrated With one Event in FrontierVille

Totally Frustrated With one Event in FrontierVille

I knew going into this event that it was going to be challenging. That didn't bother me as I had a long weekend to loaf around the house and play. I started early on planting flax and posting my need for ribbons, as I had none when the event started as I was constantly giving my extras away. It wasn't long that I had once again completed all my books, even the one that cost horseshoes. With that finished I began to help my family members and finally we managed to raise my brother enough horseshoes from his quests so he could buy the limited book, too. Awesome right? No! My brother realizes that although he had finished his book he was still collecting energy at the same rate of time. So I check mine to make sure he wasn't mistaken. Sure sufficient, after watching my timer I realized it was still stuck at a 10 minute rate and not the 4:45 that the book promised. So now I am out horseshoes and time. But it only gets worse, as I've also been trying for a school bus. With so few neighbors planting the needed crops I was quite happy to have received a school bell yesterday. That left me only needing a paddle. My cousin was able to find that on one of his neighbor’s fields and sent it to me since I was the closest of all to finish the collection. Awesome right? No. My bell was now missing. It’s not that I received an error after obtaining the bell, either. So what gives? Zynga didn't think it was hard enough?

Re: Totally Frustrated With one Event in FrontierVille

I spent more time trying for the clover and potatoes than I care to admit, not to mention almost 3 hundred meals I had saved up and 7000 food I had saved as well for just such an event no avail. The few neighbors that planted potatoes yielded nothing. I have triplicate in almost all the rest. I won’t be trying for the next event nor will I ever purchase horseshoes. It’s a disgrace. If they made events a little less tedious the lure of special stuff to buy a horseshoe or two would be more enticing.

I just confirmed that you are correct. I will as well pass the info onto my brother. He had to put forth much more effort on that book than I did. When are they going to fix the freeze up issues and having to reset to view quest progression? It's really bad about not responding when I click on something to see how much I have left to finish a quest, or to check my collections and inventory. That would be really great if they can return my missing bell, as with the weekend over its time to get back to the ole grind. Play this game all the time and have bought loads of horseshoes in the past but can't be bothered anymore. They are making it far too hard, we want a challenge yes but it seems it is impossible for some of us.

I am just frustrated that every time I use my food to purchase energy, I get the "lost connection" and lose my food and energy. Sometimes I lose food from just logging in and out. Really cheesed off to be honest, have harvested masses of clover, neighbor’s potatoes and withered tomatoes and have got zilch from any of it. It didn't start until I completed that new limited time lesson "extra food from planting and harvesting." It's been messed up ever since. CS gave me 700 free foods yesterday, but that is small potatoes compared to what I've lost. I only need the book strap. Hoping it will come today!

I am just frustrated at the amount of time. I wish they extend this event, because I went away for the Labor Day weekend with the family and wasn't able to participate for 6 whole days because we don't have a wireless card for our laptop. And besides, the point of a family vacation is to get away from the computer. But, I know I am not going to have enough time to complete all the limited edition school lessons, complete all the quests, and the collection by the 10th. If they are going to do something like this in a short amount of time, then they need to make everything plausibly accessible.