Thread: Neighbors and planting for limited collections in FrontierVille

Neighbors and planting for limited collections in FrontierVille

It is very tough to get the items in the collection when your neighbors are not planting the stuff needed. We need a few ways to obtain the collections without depending upon uncertain neighbors who may or may not be still playing or even care, any help on this? Besides asking all the people who play they won’t say yes or no. if anyone find any information or useful way out solution for this than please provide me.

Re: Neighbors and planting for limited collections in FrontierVille

Perhaps if the game just casually mentioned to you that they are inactive for 15 days, and you could remove them manually, or with a prompt. It makes it quite difficult, I have several neighbors but it doesn't seem to help me much here at all. But I want my neighbors to not be removed just because of inactivity. Some of my friends started the game so that I could have neighbors needed for some of the quests or buildings.

I usually just post asking if anyone has what I need or would they plant it and at least one person generally will. I keep all quest crops in a permanent area - used the nowhither boost thingy - so I get lots of people coming to my place. A few of my neighbors have started the same thing but not many. I organized a bunch of my neighbors to each plant 6 withered tomatoes, 5 potatoes and 6 corn and after that put the wither protection on them if they had it. Then we all dismiss the actions on those crops when they visit, so they get what they need and the crops are at a standstill there for everyone to keep trying.

The thing is most of my neighbors won't even know you necessitate those things planted to help others. I only know from coming on here - if I by no means came on these forums I wouldn't know what I was looking for or how hard some of the items were to get. Not everybody is in to the game at the same level of obsession. I have planted tomatoes, corn and potatoes but I can't really find anyone else who has in my neighbors list.

You’re correct in saying that most players don't visit the Forum at all. So lots of them don't have the similar information on what accurately will need to be done for quests. And that's where communication comes in. I actively use my Facebook wall to inform my non-Forum neighbors on new things that come out. I encourage them to plunder my Community Garden when needed and have seen many of them pick up on this and some even made it to the Forum. I take in some new low-level neighbors every now and then as well, and try to do some coaching there. And that's beneficial to me as well, as they will most likely have things around their Homestead that are more difficult to come by on the more established ones. So I at a standstill have a healthy spread of collectibles dropping while I do my daily neighbor rounds.