Thread: How much did you all rate to FrontierVille

How much did you all rate to FrontierVille

I am playing frontierville game from many times and i can say its not that much my like. I just newly get one popup where where it asked to give the rank to frontierville. I just give 1. It actually says, how likely are you to recommended playing frontierville to friend or family member. So as i say i rate it 1. Here i want to know how much you rate for frontierville? So please provide or state your ranking. So that we all know where the frontierville is.

Re: How much did you all rate to FrontierVille

Didn't get my survey yet which is just another reason with the some getting the expansion, some not, not to score it very high at this point. I didn't get a chance to answer that survey. But I would probably put it at about an 11 myself. I think a new player would find it a lot of fun. For those of us at the end of the road, maybe not so much. But the question was how likely you would be to recommend it to your friends. So yeah, a 11 with a warning not to go too fast or you'll burn out.

I didn't get the survey but l would rate it a 10. I have played from the start, sure there were hiccups but l am not putting any money into the game, l only have about 40 neighbors and have not rushed through all the quests. I have the 1 million quests and peanut quest to go but l am at a standstill not rushing the peanuts. My frontier still looks like a frontier and if takes me a few weeks to finish the peanuts l am not fussed. I am getting stuff done because of the peanuts because l am staggering there planting.

I didn't get one of those rating things, but if I did, I'd probably give it a 6. There are a lot of good things, it's new and interesting to a point, low neighbor requirement to unlock everything, relatively few bugs that I've encountered that have actually prevented play, but something’s are bad, like the fact that it takes more parts to raise a chicken coop than an Inn. The high parts requirements, lack of rotating parts in the gift page (same 3 parts as always, so if my friend ever needs paint they are screwed) and the fact that none of the 5 signpost adventures are unlocked and you can't get rid of them or hide them away somewhere (like in the barn). You can't breed animals, no wondering animals, no storage etc. The game is "ok" and "worth trying" but a lot needs improvement.

I didn't get the survey but would rate it at 8. It's the main one I play right now. Way too much complaining on this board about being done the quests and nothing new but I think people thinks it’s a race to get to the end. I figure by the time I finally get to the end there will be new stuff up so I don't rush it. Just starting the Peanuts now. I have no idea how people 'rush to the end'. It's more like a dead crawl, worse than rush hour traffic.

I like the idea of the game and I can deal with the bugs. I gave it a low rating because of the constant annoying useless redundant pop-ups. Some friends have stopped playing the game because the pop ups ruin the game. Sometimes I stop playing for a few days because of the pop-ups. A second complaint is the building materials. For each game several people start playing and just a few keep playing so it makes building materials difficult to get without adding a bunch of strangers. They should rotate the building materials you can gift and Farmville started doing this.