Thread: were to find all good Amxmodx Plugins.

were to find all good Amxmodx Plugins.

Hi guys I am playing counter strike from last two year. And now I am using amx mod for my server from last two days. I create dedicated server with my amxmodx and also with the meta mod. It’s working nicely. But I am facing problem with plugins.ini file. I am unable to find good pluginn.ini file for amxmodx. I am using one plugin.ini file for amxmodx but this file is not helpful me. It doesn’t work properly. Please help me to get good plugin.ini file which I can use in my amxmodx for meta mod folder. Thank you.

Re: were to find all good Amxmodx Plugins.

It is depend on what operating system you are using. if you are using windows operating system then follow the following code
    win32 addons\amxmodx\dlls\amxmodx_mm.dll
    if you are using linux operating system then follow the following code
    linux addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm_i386.so
    and if you are using linux AMD64 operating system then follow the following code
    solinux addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm_amd64.so
    After using this code with your proper operating system then load liblist file and after that create dedicated server and type Meta list in console to see if it loaded the plugins.

Hi I hope this information will help you, even I was facing the same problem but now I can easily work on it after doing dll file setting. You have to make changes in your amxmodx file and you have to add amxmox_mm.dll file in your metamode code file. Please don’t add your fun.dll file in your metamode folder.and activate other .dlls file in your amxmodx/config/modules.ini folder. Please add your amxmodx_mm.dll file at the correct location in your system.

Hi thank you for your reply. I follow the steps which you said in your reply. But still it doesn’t work. Even I try to find solution on authorized website that site is not working. It’s under the updating process. and as you are saying about amxmodx_mm.dll file location so I don’t know where exactly it have to store. My plugin.ini file is store in metamod folder of Valve cstrike. And my liblist file is store in cstrike folder. And my amxmodx_mm.dll file is store in dll folder of amxmodx folder. So please help me out how to solve this problem.

Hi even I was facing the same problem with this plugin.ini file. According to my experience you are facing the problem with your amxmodx. If there is no problem with your amxmodx then there may be problem with your metamod version. Check version of this amxmodx and metamod. If it’s older versions then it may create problem with your plugin file. So go on metamod site and download the new version of metamod. I hope it will work. Just try it.

Yes at last it does solve thank you. I think you are correct. Maybe there is problem with the version of metamod. I was using metamod.dll 1.17.1.0.Today I went on metamod site and from there I download the new version of the metamod.dll, and I placed this metamod dll file in my dll folder and I try this with the amxx and it starts working. Now I can use plugins with my amxmod. I am happy all things are working now. Thanks a lot guys for your help.