Thread: Unable to create a wish list in FrontierVille

Unable to create a wish list in FrontierVille

My friend recently started playing FrontierVille. I think he is on level 6 or 7. I am not capable to create a wish list for him. Does there have to be a certain level to post wish list? I have been playing for quite a while and would like to help him with his collections. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help. Oh yeah, and I got my first pillow yesterday! Now to get one more. And I will have the peanut mission done this week. Life is good! So, if anyone find any useful information or any solution for this than please provide me.

Re: Unable to create a wish list in FrontierVille

Hoping someone has the answer- I have just started, but I have been wedged for three days because I can’t get bits to build my cabin. Wall posts asking haven't helped, and it would be great to put them on a wish list. I have worked out that while I look at my stuff I can add some things I have got to a wish list, but I can’t see any way to add things I haven't got. Is that just the way it works, or is I missing something? If anyone have any solution for this than, please provide me too.

To put things on a wishlists you can only add 6 at a time and after that share on your Facebook wall. To put building materials click the building you’re working on and click the piece of paper with the green plus and it will go to the wishlists. Next go into your collections similar thing there click the paper with the green plus to add it to the wishlists you will see it at the top of the collections while you get 6 items click share and it will post on your Facebook wall and it will as well show up while your neighbors click on your icon on the bottom of their screen.

I am not completely sure but I think you should be able to create a wish list even if you are on level 1. Sorry I am not much help but maybe by bumping this back to the first page someone else will give you the answers you need. When you open your collections, look at the top bar, it shows what is presently on your wish list, you can remove thing there (click the red x to get rid of em) and add new thing missing from collections. As soon as you get a new 6, you are asked if you want to publish it. Even if you don't, any neighbor can see it.

Here I also wish to ask some query or some question about this game. Building general store. Clicked on the tiny white/green checklist under each item I at a standstill need, (only 5 of 6), and wanted to see if I could view my wishlists, so went to the collections. Collections wishlists at top is blank. Is this because I did not 'post' after clicking the checklists below the items for the store? Is the viewable wishlists at top of collections only for collection items?

I am having the same issue with the wishlists not accepting anything. I had removed the old items and tried to add the building materials again, but while I click the little wishlists paper, nothing happens and it does not update. Perhaps a little bug happening! So, looks like for now my wishlists remains empty because I cannot add anything to it. I just tried adding a building supply and you are right, I can't figure out where to see whether it is on my list or not, or how to delete it. I will go search the forum and see if I can find anything more useful than my ramble.

If you go to the building that is in the process of being made, there is a little white list type thing with a green x next to the words of "Ask for more." Click on the X should add it to the wish list. What I do after that when I click the "ask for more" is type in a message of what building materials or school supplies I need to finish the current project along with the post "Ask for more of whatever the supply" is that gets put on my Facebook wall.

At least I know it's not just me doing something thick now. It’s a bind because all I need right now is a brick and a drill, and I can’t wish for them till I have them. FrontierVille works in mysterious ways. But, if you go to your building and ask today for one thing not in your inventory, when someone sends you that, it will be there to add to your wish-list that day. There are only 6 things on every list, so in a week you should be able to wish for everything you need.