Thread: Vampire Wars: Whom do you attack and why?

Vampire Wars: Whom do you attack and why?

This is mainly a question for higher level Vamps. Recently I seem to be getting attacked more and more by Vamps WAY above my level, it's like I just hit level 70 over again or something. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining I know that after level 70 you are visible to be attacked by anyone and that it's just part of the game fair enough. But what I'm wondering is why some vamps will waste rage on attacking someone way lower than them in level and skill points when they are not really gaining anything from it. For example: I’m a level 102 with approx 4800 skill and I have been getting attacked by level 4500 or higher with 8000+ or more skill like 10 hits in a row. This type of scenario seems to be happening more and more often lately. Now I understand why I might get a random hit once and a while from a much higher level vamp, maybe they are just trying to get into zombie mode or the flipping combat page won't refresh for them either and they are attacking out of shear boredom. But 6, 10 12 attacks or more when they are getting nothing out of it? What’s the point? This would be like me attacking a level 10. Which for me is just a waste of time; I don't even bother attacking level 70's anymore or anyone who is not close enough to my skill level to make the game interesting. If I KNOW I am going to win then it's BORING.

Re: Vampire Wars: Whom do you attack and why?

Most of the time, all I see is boards of people who cannot beat me. I play this game as a bounty hunter, so if there's no one on the HL, I go to the combat page. I'm not really looking to up my SR because I have a high SR and I actually sandbag mine so that I seem less threatening to bigger vamps that may want to attack me. Because of this, when I go to the combat page, I rarely seek out people of a higher/comparable SR to me. I don't particularly care who I hit, though I personally stay away from monikers because I don't feel like dealing with the drama. I'll go after anyone. Often times if I'm just looking for a kill, I'll attack the first person on the list, and move on down the line until the list changes. Other times, I see a funny name and think 'I need to kill that person'.

I love to play games on Facebook very much. I like Zynga games the most of all in Facebook. I do play almost each and every game of Zynga game on Facebook. To get into zombie mode quickly. As many times as it takes. I have 15 rages which is usually sufficient to get me to below 20 healths, and quite often just hit the 1 vamp (usually the first one offered to me by the combat page).

The brutal honest and uncomfortable answer? Because Zynga has created the system in such a way that it makes it most likely that someone will do exactly that. It is a pity, boring, silly, illogical and disappointing. I agree. It is largely without point for higher levels. The majorities of the times all I will be presented with are much lower levels/ lower SR, easy targets. It is nothing personal. I’ll just attack anyone and everyone on the list until the list changes shrugs generally if someone dies by me it is pointless. If I hit you 20 times, it is because I clicked that fast until things changed or you died. It is not because I hate you etc. Almost never will I be able to fight someone I can actually improve my SR against. It is just a case of using up rage mostly to get exp. (or to reach zombie mode as Johnny says - depends if someone is more evamp - hybrid - cvamp and how much rage they have etc). Personally I keep hitting one person until they zombie or die. Why. Well. Why not, just because it is quicker than moving the mouse to the next person's "attack" button more often. If we did not have such a lame system that we have to exist in then I would take care who I target, how many times I attack and try and kill etc. As it is, most of the time it's all pretty much random clicking.

I'm the highest level on FB and I don't attack people for skill ranking. Skill ranking is worthless, most of the players on the skill leader boards don't even play anymore. So you can't obtain it from them. The highest active skill on FB is up around the 30K mark, when the highest inactive players are sitting in the 50K's. Attacking a lower level adversary has nothing to do with gaining SR, So the answer to your questions. Who do I chose to attack. A: Anyone on the fight list why? For Kills. The lower a level someone is the less rage it takes to gain a kill as they normally have a much lower base health rate. Why waste my rage attacking higher level adversaries when the average 70-100 only has around 100 health?
    It’s all about the kills for me, if you’re not clan then your food.

I find it wasteful use of rage/health & BORING to kill just because I can. A lot of people attack low levels because the combat page doesn't offer us vamps we can fight on an equal level & to do whatever it takes to go zombie. I look for those my equal, that's the fun part. But it takes forever & usually I get killed by a bigger scary mega vamp. So it's happens to all levels. I hate it. Some attack any level to chalk up easy kills and/or increase number on stats page of fight won (?) that's not my style. I go and burn my rage/health on fighting baba yaga. It’s a meaningless victory (?) for me to attack just for stats. But, to each person, whatever the style they choose to play vampire wars is their right as long as it doesn't qualify as abusive or a form of harassment. As you will note when you read what constitutes abusive behavior, it really takes a lot to qualify for the position as an abusive or engaged in harassment player. As you level up, the game really doesn't change. It actually has gotten more aggressive & bloodier as well! I’m thick skinned except when it comes to being truly abused/harassed under the guidelines. This may help.