Thread: Fight Night Champion UK version

Fight Night Champion UK version

I am planning to buy a UK version of game called Fight Night Champion. Now my question is, is there anything noticeable difference in this version. How it is differ than other version. Is it worth to buy it? However I know that many people are looking for US version of game because that version is the popular among all over the world. But I still want to go for UK version. So please advise me.

Re: Fight Night Champion UK version

Electronic Arts announced today that the official demo for Fight Night champion now in the UK Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network is available. The demo will take place at the famous Boardwalk Hall and you can fight a battle with terminate three one of four boxers: Heavyweight legend Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali and current boxers like Miguel Cotto and Manny Pacquiao. First, there is also an EA Sports-demo possible fights against each other online unsubscribe. In Europe the game is on 4 March 2011 for PS3 and Xbox 360 are commercially available.

David Haye is the major person's name in the game in the UK at the instant, however considering like he combined Cruiserweight separation and stepped up to Heavyweight plus won a designation, I believe that provides him sufficient identification to be on top of the box inside the UK. Next to that the informal boxing admirer will recognize him like "David Haye, the man who bangs the monster". It'll assist drive trades of the game and like dealing; EA would like to just achieve that.

Fight Night Champion is a mature and intense gaming experience within the sports games and it builds on the rich background of the Fight Night series, one of the best sports series received in the last 5 years. Fight Night Champion introduces innovative gameplay modernism that provides the hardest, most brutal and realistic simulation box ever. The title is packed with new modes and features, including the all-new cinematic, story-driven Champion Mode. Also establish in the game more than 50 famous boxers, counting Muhammad Ali as well as Mike Tyson. There is still no news about the UK version.

With Fight Night Champion to present the EA SPORTS game series with a new name and a story mode of unprecedented depth. Fighting up as an emerging Boxtalent Andre Bishop through a world of brutality, insecurity, intrigue and revenge from the depths of the prison to the top of the world. I know that the US version has already released but some says the UK version has also released after 2 to 3 days of the release of UK version. But Further information, there is no detail even in the official site.

The game is now much faster and more intense, the way a boxing match really is. Well, I also think that the enemy now goes to ground after body blows. What I particularly like about the demo is that you can gamble online. As you can see that they have worked. In the demo, one can only 3 rounds, 2 minutes of boxing and even then you cannot beat, like a crazy. Had a fight online where my opponents in style FNR4 strikes on me and after half of the round was very tired and had to go backwards. I think he has very often used the power button. This is no longer, as in FNR4. Well done! Online battles are good, I think. If you boxing for 10 or 12 laps of 3minutes to proceed in Tactical.