Thread: Fishville fish reduced without noticed

Fishville fish reduced without noticed

I have been planning fishville from a long time and ow suddenly the fish reduced from all my tanks. Now i had spent a lot of time and money in this tanks! I tried adding new fishes but it says, cannot add more thank is full. What the hell is wrong? How can zynga reduce my fishes and take it away from my tank without even informing me? I want my money back! This isn't fair zynga!

Re: Fishville fish reduced without noticed

I knew I was in a beta test, but was not aware my monetary investment may disappear. I look forward to your reconciliation. From a business standpoint, I get the longer play that comes with smaller tanks idea. But, you wouldn't have had that data if it weren't for us who tested it for you. I hope you will be generous to those of us that assisted your research by spending our real cash.

Herein lies the problem. Not your reply, but why they have changed the tank sizes. Without any feedback from Zynga, people are left to only guess. Maybe it is for the better. Maybe it is not. The only nugget of information is that it is for future changes. Now we are left to guess when that future is. Is it a month from now? Is it a year from now? Or is it never? What's the compensation? Do they know what that is, or are they reacting to the negative response to the change with no real idea what it will be?

All of this could have been avoided with proper communication with their customers. You would think that Zynga would get tired of angry mobs. Hey no fair!! I spend real money on your games, fishville included! you can't just take what we have spent away just like that. I will never spend another dollar on any of these games again. I just want to have my fish back and not any compensation. everyone should just relax and wait to see what they are going to do. i was also effected by the changes but this is too far. it's just a game. don't take it so seriously. i could understand if you have spend real money but they are going to compensate. we should wait and see...

Too far? Not from my point of view. We only get communication if we borderline riot. We would not have received a reply from Zynga if we didn't sharpen our pitchforks. You new to Zynga games? You edited your reply so I am adding more. You have no idea what the compensation is, or when it is coming. BTW, too far is their history of making changes and saying nothing until the customer support are full of furious posts.