Thread: Fishville Anniversary Sale?

Fishville Anniversary Sale?

Got a message flash on my screen about the Fishville Anniversary Sale. Celebrate and get great and bug discounts and old fishes and new fishes for less and too much things. But when i went to click on it, it just disappeared. Whats the issue? I cannot see it anymore! Has anyone had this problem? Has anyone go any discounts? Please help, the banner seemed to be good, but i think i missed it...

Re: Fishville Anniversary Sale?

Well, not trying to be unappreciative or anything. but should your anniversary sale make YOU $ or reward the PLAYERS that have been here for a year and dealt with everything, both good and bad. the ones that have inspired half of the ideas in the game. the ones that have spent 5700+ sand dollars ALREADY in this game. this "anniversary sale" will only be another cash cow for the big bucks. even if the items were only 2 or 3 sand dollar. which in turn would perturb the rest of us who paid full price. but we all know the new stuff, and old as well, will be 8-18 sand dollar. between $ 2-4 per item sold.

Make it an anniversary giveaway to LUCKY PLAYERS that log in certain times through out the day. random stuff. introduce the eternal youth as a FREE GIFT YOU EARN once again. i mean you had 40+ ppl asking for it when you asked us what we want. i dont know, perhaps this will be a good thing, and i will get something i missed. or accidentally sold my sea dragon when i was switching tanks around but when i saw anniversary sale. it just hit a little nerve... i would relate it to a certain political matter involving taxation, but that might get the post removed...

Wow, this would be such a great idea. A lot of my friends are way up there and That would be nice to reward for there loyalty. But I for one, can not wait to see what they will come out with. I love a lot of the older stuff and I for one can not wait to see what they have to offer. Have a great day! All I can say is, from what Fishville has done lately, with the mastery fishes and the anniversary game: aqua hoops, I wouldn't put my expectations too high. Otherwise you're just setting up yourself for disappointment. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong this time!

I loved the fish mastery, and now that they fixed it I like the aqua hoops. Maybe your expectations are way to high for a company that is still trying to make a profit. I think they are doing a wonderful job. Some people are just not happy unless they have something to complain about. The sale has not even come out yet and u already have a bad attitude toward it. The only wonderful job they're doing is listening to the players' opinions, which is what they should do from the beginning anyway.