Thread: Tips to catch Ali with Tyson in Fight Night Champion

Tips to catch Ali with Tyson in Fight Night Champion

For now, a lot of people have been smart to play with Ali, and more and better to move around the ring and hitting. It is now becoming more of a challenge to beat Ali to Tyson's right? At times, even frustrating. Well here's a short and simple tips to help you catch up and Ali which is controlled by a smart player. You must use all the obvious tactics, such as cutting the ring, moving and weaving, etc. But to get to Ali while he's away, created everything with the jab. prick thrust at Ali when he's away, and you start to take it more often. Do not be predictable or stroke to get answered, and also tire of Ali to launch a major re-combined to make up the rhythm. But if you use your jab to reach your opponent and create your combos, your chances will increase considerably when it comes to a violent blow to the greatest of all time.

Important: If the type is even more Savy Ali, and launches multiple hits at a time when you get close, hit him with 1-2. Lunge with him if necessary.

Re: Tips to catch Ali with Tyson in Fight Night Champion

You have some good points, but I personally I do not use vaccine to Tyson food. The extent and the height makes it impossible to land the jab ali. I get inside, away from whales in the body, disposal of anything against il / block perfect. Mostly likely they will not trade with me if not smarter, you just run around the ring Jabbin, this is where I cut them, trap in the corner, and pump away. I have an 85% winning percentage against food so far after 50 fights against him online.

Tyson will be much better in a 12-round bout. I have a winning record in line with Tyson. Catch in the corner and the lower strings is the # 1, if u do well u can fix them in the corner, and you have to push to move, and while they are trying to push, you should be throwin uppercuts below and rotating hooks on outside of that and jump right back into it if you push, beat them to the place. You can get frustrating chasing food, but food security is not going to be taking Tyson 12 rounds of punishment is three rounds just is not enough, Ali, when it starts to slow down a little and getting easier and easier to hit brightness tyson

Against a smart Ali? I do not know exactly what a smart Ali is because everything I've seen Ali are running around hitting .. knitting getting reversed if properly ... A few blows to the face not the same as all the counters to get in the points more. But OP is right, jabs are key. If you set everything with a beat or two, you mess pace / system yours. I guess Ali smarter really learn to outbox instead of run jab. Jump, right jab combos, maybe throw in a mod / hook from time to time and jump. But of course, no one really no "boxes" in this game, or just do it when I touch, God help us when the account of this. Someone find a solution for that .. This idea scares me.