Thread: Need advice to leave the game for neighbors in FrontierVille

Need advice to leave the game for neighbors in FrontierVille

I am on Level 20 and soon will be taking an extended break from computer games of about 2 months. What advice can be given to leave the game for my neighbors? I have at least one crop wither protection boost in inventory but I am sure no one knows if it would work for 2 months. Should I plant a bunch of crops and put the wither protection on them so that my neighbors can harvest? Hide the grass, stumps and things for later goals as best I can? Buy a sign to say leave it alone? As well, I don't know when the school house project is on the list but I have approximately sufficient items to complete it. Should I do that ahead of time? I don't have the child quest done yet waiting for a new 'day' to visit neighbors. Any advice would be helpful.

Re: Need advice to leave the game for neighbors in FrontierVille

Here I want to say something about this. To be honest, if you need to take a break from games, I would not worry about your neighbors. But to answer your questions, if you did plant crops and they wither, neighbors will at a standstill get food from them. It’s actually your choice if you do the school house or not, nothing will change. I stopped playing Farmville for months at a time and everything was exactly the same when I went back

I can say that if u plant crops even if they wither your friends can come in and unwither them for a reward and then harvest them for a reward if they wanted so tech u could plant a bunch of crops at this time and your friends would have something to do on your farm for a while. about the trees and such id just post asking your friends not to touch them while you’re gone and that you have planted a bunch of crops for them and they can harvest your animals put a bunch of baby animals maybe and if they feed them I imagine they will grow up just like if you did it and in theory when you come back you would be able to accept and have adult animals without having to feed them *you would have to wait for them to need fed again and accept the next friend I think but could work.*good luck

If they chop down your trees, while you get back you will be able to dismiss them, but that’s going to be quite the task 3 months worth of neighbors is going to be a lot! Doesn’t use wither protection? Just let them wither, so your friends can unwither them for you. And if there are still some spots that have withered, use the other boost: Unwither Boost. Personally, I have all of my neighbors on a separate Facebook list. You could consider making one and then posting a message to that group that you will be away but will eventually return.

To check what tasks your neighbor is about to do, just in case you don’t want certain things removed etc. When you see them on your farm hover over them with the mouse and items highlighted in blue are the items they are going to harvest. If that happens to be a 13 chop oak or a field of wild flowers you want left be. Just select ''dismiss'' to be honest 3 months worth of animal and fruit collects would get you a lot of coins and experience. I wouldn't worry about crops. It’s not Farmville. There are other things to worry about. As well don't click ''Finish'' on the school house if you do build it. You can do all of the banging of wood into place before you go and then use all the gifts that will be waiting for you when you get back to fix it up. If you finish it before the task you will need to build two school houses (If you build a building before it's task it does not count towards that task being completed). Whereas if you build the first section, the wooden frame, and don’t add all the paint and nails (don't click finish!!). Till you actually get that task it will count towards it and save time. Hope that helps!

I am fairly certain that only the first 3 or the last 4 of your neighbors to visit actually show up when you return to your homestead. I don't think your neighbors can do a whole lot too or for your game during an extended vice. It would be nice if you planted 6 of each crop before you go though so people can water/harvest, maybe get collectibles from them, even though you will just get the benefit of 5 of those neighbors.

Just plant 6 of each crop and get 6 of each animal/fruit tree. You only need 2 of each really. If your neighbor wanted they could feed the horse, leave and then comeback and they can feed the horse again and if they don’t queue up actions they can water the same plant 6 times or up until they can harvest it. You should consider planting 5 to 6 of every plant and animal to be kind to your friends. This will let them go after collection items they want. Make certain your wish list is set up to ask for rare items. That last one is important. I might even leave the wishlists empty.