Thread: While I send gift, it disappear from inventory in FrontierVille

While I send gift, it disappear from inventory in FrontierVille

Just to check, when you send someone a gift is it meant to disappear from your inventory as well? I play Mafia Wars and in it you can send items to your friends, for upgrades of buildings, without losing them yourself. If this was the case on here the game would work much better with friends more willing to help. Also will the items available to send change on a daily basis? As if it doesn't there is no way that buildings could be finished without buying things.

Re: While I send gift, it disappear from inventory in FrontierVille

There is a way to send most gifts from your inventory to your neighbors (I believe you click on the present-looking icon under an item in your inventory or collections screen). But if you go to the Free Gifts screen and give that way, which will not take anything from your inventory. I don't think the gifts that I have been able to send to my neighbors have ever changed. That's a question I am wondering about myself.

When I send gifts to neighbors from my inventory, then yes, they do leave my inventory. If it is a gift from the free gifts tab, you don't lose the item from your inventory. While I talk with my friend about this problem he replies: "If the items on the free gifts don't change then how are you meant to get the other building materials? I used the free horseshoes for the house but can't for the general store. Can you get the items any other way? "

Here I as well wish to add something in this case. For the items you need, click on the button 'ask for more' and it will make a post on your wall. If your neighbors click on it to gift you a building item, they get coins in return. Your neighbors have you help you out to complete the building. Hopefully your neighbors will help you out. Which no one is likely to do as that means that they lose the item from their stores? You can only do this once a day though.

No, they won't lose their items if they click the link which gets posted to the wall asking for more. If you post a "wish list" then yes, it takes it from their inventory. If you post from the store where it shows how many of each tool you need and you click on the 'ask for more' button, after that when someone clicks on that to send it to you, they get free coins. Every time I've asked for more, I have only gotten like 2 or 3 things and I have got 30 plus neighbors.

No, when people are asking for a specific item (not publishing their wish list); people do not lose the item from their inventory. I know as I've had brand new players who aren't even at the building stage up till now and don't have any building materials gift me such items. This isn't sending the item from their inventory. When someone clicks to send a gift, they get coins as a reward. While sending from their inventory, no coin reward is given. Maybe it is confusing because such requests for specific building items and wish list items are both posted on feeds.

I am not certain why you have come to that conclusion. If you use the free gifts page to send gifts they do not, repeat, do not, come out of your store/inventory. If you select the gift from your inventory to send to a friend, then yes, it will disappear. Thus, the logical thing to do is see what gifts your friends want go to the free gifts page, select if from there if you have it, and send it to your friends. Some people have said that if you click on a friend's wish list gift, you will take it out of your own inventory. Easy solution, don't send them the item via their wish list. Just check what items they want, go to your free gifts page, select the item from there, and then send it to your friend.